[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Extraction runes!

Comments

• Order5Order5
    Vindictus Rep: 5,900
    EnigmaTaro wrote: »
    Yon don't need extraction rune to dismantle unless you need the enchants back.

The extraction rune provides you the opportunity to restore your item for re-fusion. Some weapons, and most certainly a lot armors, are no longer obtainable at this time.
  • DokkunDokkun
    Vindictus Rep: 1,500
    Ebonwings wrote: »
    So is it possible to dismantle an already restored weapon with this rune?

yup, just did it cause i wanted easy scrolls on my new hammer
  • PuppymanPuppyman
    Vindictus Rep: 3,055
    edited July 19, 2017
    EnigmaTaro wrote: »
    So what's the extraction rune even good for if you can get shards without it? Enchants are cheap these days already and failstack exist. Definitely not worth the 20 dollars.

Sounds like a scam to people who weren't aware about this thanks to the false information from the KR player. He is probably not even endgame enough to test stuff like this out though.
    Ebonwings wrote: »
    So is it possible to dismantle an already restored weapon with this rune?

This person is a potential victim right here.
    Yon don't need extraction rune to dismantle unless you need the enchants back.

I mean not everyone has a +15 to not even need to bother upgrading to 95 gear cause lolAD
    This is not a personal attack, I meant many people will be upgrading their 90s to 95s since they only have around +10 to+12

The clear use I see for this rune especially with it's timing of indefinite stay, is to dismantle ones 90 weapon and get enchants and move them onto a 95 with 100% chance. For just 20 dollars, seems pretty solid given prices of r7 enchants will go up with everyone wanting to enchant their 95s, not to mention scraps as well.
    Also 95s have their own 95 shards, so 90 shards are irrelevant for 95 weapons.

There's also the runes lesser to be used feature of returning Att Release mats and enchants upon booming, this is probably the money making ideology behind taking away double boom: Keep booming weapons and use this rune to transfer the harder to obtain stuff from weapon to weapon until +15 with max Release and Enchants.
    Which is not that bad, though preferably they should have had this rune AND kept double boom (AAANNDD had this rune replace the lolwhat rune in seal shop)
  • SAXSAX
    Vindictus Rep: 1,605
    Arrow95 wrote: »
    Also i need one to Extract a Consistent es from a wepon to put it on my Crossgun (Consistent es doesn't drop anymore/ it is op af on gun)

care to explain why is it ''op'' only on xgun?(if op at all)
  • EnigmaTaroEnigmaTaro
    Vindictus Rep: 3,815
    SAX wrote: »
    Arrow95 wrote: »
    Also i need one to Extract a Consistent es from a wepon to put it on my Crossgun (Consistent es doesn't drop anymore/ it is op af on gun)

care to explain why is it ''op'' only on xgun?(if op at all)

Consistent Enchant has a buff that triggers 125 SP regeneration at 1%. Given how xgun hits so often and SP hungry, this is like carrying extra 2 greater cat statues in a battle.

Many neamhaim xgun solos in other servers are possible due to this special effect.
  • IngkellsIngkells
    Vindictus Rep: 1,405
    alright, well i can admit when im wrong, but i think this was before dismantling was implemented here. anyway, the rune gives more stuff back than going in raw, which is a huge time/gold saver. for those that have enough gold/rng to keep spamming weapons, than i guess this rune isnt worth it for u. no ones gonna force us to buy anything, so just keep on keepin on