[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

bug for soap

stratidosstratidos
Vindictus Rep: 200
in Bug Reporting
I try to complete the daily mission ticket, last mission was use soap in hot springs, i use and i dont take the buff and i dont take the quest, fix it please

Comments

• Order5Order5
    Vindictus Rep: 5,900
    You have to take the bath and get the buff for it to count. The text says to use soap in hot spring, which actually means that you have to use a hot spring with soap in it - as opposed to simply using a soap on a hot spring.
    stratidos
  • stratidosstratidos
    Order5 wrote: »
    You have to take the bath and get the buff for it to count. The text says to use soap in hot spring, which actually means that you have to use a hot spring with soap in it - as opposed to simply using a soap on a hot spring.

so what can i do? i already use soap inside the hot springs and wait 1 2 min but i dont take the buff
  • Order5Order5
    edited July 14, 2017
    Perhaps we can narrow down the bug. I've always used the basic soaps from the gold shop (costs 5000 gold) on the Colhen hot spring. It should only take around 30 seconds of bathing in the hot spring to get the buff.

To be clear, you have to sit in the hot spring using the "E" prompt or using the sitting/resting emote in it in order to gain the buff (default key is F11).
    stratidos
  • stratidosstratidos

so what can i do? i already use soap inside the hot springs and wait 1 2 min but i dont take the buff
    Perhaps we can narrow down the bug. I've always used the basic soaps from the gold shop (costs 5000 gold) on the Colhen hot spring. It should only take around 30 seconds of bathing in the hot spring to get the buff.

To be clear, you have to sit in the hot spring using the "E" prompt or using the sitting/resting emote in it in order to gain the buff (default key is F11).

i tell you again ,i have follow your steps before you tell me and i dont take the buff, why? i do all things you have tell me 10 times in different channels
  • Order5Order5
    Do you have any long-lasting buffs that might be preventing you from getting the soap buff? I can't think of anything else that might be interfering.