[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

access from outside of service area

SamthedragonSamthedragon
Vindictus Rep: 200
in Tech Support
I can't play vindictus and i'm still in United States but I saw another post about this subject and I guess my ip is blocked

Comments

• ShawtyLynnShawtyLynn
    Vindictus Rep: 200
    it's not just you, two ppl I know also live in the US and got the same popup.
  • JentemoonJentemoon
    Vindictus Rep: 1,755
    Nexon
    edited November 28, 2016
    Heyo~

We were able to identify what was causing this issue and resolve it as quickly as we could!

If you were unable to launch the game getting this error this should be fixed for you!

However, if you are still getting this error please, send us a ticket and let us know! Thanks for your patience as always!
    Samthedragon
  • WarmongerWarmonger
    Vindictus Rep: 100
    i am having a problem connecting from client .it says that i am trying to access the game out of service area .By the way i just downloaded the game and i don't know if there was any message about server maintenance
  • RazNoMoreRazNoMore
    Why can't open the game, it says that i am trying to access the game out of service area. Need help!!!