[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Party System

AnimaniaAnimania
Vindictus Rep: 600
in General Discussion
Correct me if im wrong, so vindictus has a peer 2 peer system that means the Host is like the "server"?
So lets say 2 players from SEA play in NA server, would they lag ? Cause playing alone from SEA doesnt give me any lag and i know that if i play with West people they lag, based on experiences
:*

Comments

• IkarsuIkarsu
    Vindictus Rep: 3,765
    The peer 2 peer system is based on distance from the host and the client(s).

So SEA and SEA (depending on how good the internet is) won't lag as much while as SEA and West will always lag due to the way internet provision works.

Depending on how good said users are with their internet (which I doubt will be the case for NA West due to our monopolized internet policies in some areas) will show how badly the two users will "lag".

Colors represent the signal stability of the party members ranging from 1 to 5 bars in signal strength.

Blue coloring means stable.

Green is some instability.

Orange is moderate instability.

Red is major instability.

Black means they disconnected and the game has to detect the player and log them off the game.

The way players lag, can range from jumpy movements, freezing, delayed hit detection, and in the case of X gun kai, Fumbling bolt revolver.
  • PuppymanPuppyman
    Vindictus Rep: 3,055
    Ikarsu wrote: »
    The way players lag, can range from jumpy movements, freezing, delayed hit detection, and in the case of X gun kai, Fumbling bolt revolver.

And animation skipping, such as instantly finishing a smash upon executing it.
  • AnimaniaAnimania
    Vindictus Rep: 600
    Thanks for telling me :)
    Been playing 2 years already and i havent played with any SEA players thats in my country or even near my area thats why i was curious since i was also telling my friends to come and play it.