[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

y do we put up with the dye system?

SuhpremeSuhpreme
Vindictus Rep: 3,935
edited July 9, 2017 in General Discussion
jfc, the dye system in this game is cancer. probably spent an hour looking for good dye selection off of one ampule just to have a god damn chance at getting it. on top of that you have to spend a absurd amount on ampules if you even want to dye your outfitter or even regular gear obtainable within the game.

y do we even put up with RNG dyes. the 'free' dye option we have is also a terrible gold sink with preset color selections, which is hardly even worth it unless you somehow have the gold to constantly dye assuming u like the poop colored presets.

its actually sick that this is like a mini-gambling game (actually the entirety of this game is)

forgot wut else i was gonna rant about

tl;dr awful pricing, awful UI, awful system of dyes. who even buys dye ampules from the cash depot anymore? and it'll probably never change god i hate this games dye system.

Comments

• TwilightSparkleTwilightSparkle
    Vindictus Rep: 2,440
    edited July 9, 2017
    also why dont we have 255 dyes and 0/0/0 dyes..?

AND OUTFITTERS WAT HAPPENED TO THAT......
    They dont listen to us and probably most likely dont care and will continue to use events from other regions that are WORSE somehow???

We have no cm and no one to talk to until their monthly streams in which they just say w/e *cough* edgess saying "cause we might run out" he atleast gave us a semi answer
    Quinque
  • PuppymanPuppyman
    Vindictus Rep: 3,055
    edited July 9, 2017
    Because there are worse things that they should fix first. :<
  • RavelationsRavelations
    Vindictus Rep: 1,255
    edited July 9, 2017
    Ahem, use AP to buy the ampoules weekly from Ernass, at the Colhen inn, completely removes spending any kind of Gold,
    If you're maxed out on skills like i am then the AP is just gonna keep building up anyway, might as well spend it on something
  • TwilightSparkleTwilightSparkle
    Vindictus Rep: 2,440
    Ahem, use AP to buy the ampoules weekly from Ernass, at the Colhen inn, completely removes spending any kind of Gold,
    If you're maxed out on skills like i am then the AP is just gonna keep building up anyway, might as well spend it on something

its a 1/6 chance of getting what you want and maybe more if u get two of them 25/25/25 or white ._. for every week
    Quinque
  • MyDeliaMyDelia
    Vindictus Rep: 655
    Only constructive criticism is accepted. Please delete this topic.