[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Returning player needs help!

SomebunnySomebunny
Vindictus Rep: 400
in Battle Quests and Guides
Hello everyone!
Sorry if it is the 135203842 same posts here around the forum. :(
So, I am a returning player - as the title says - and I remade a new character (a staffie Evie). I am a bit confused, since before the game was different: I just hit the 60 and I knew I had to gear up, but also I saw that I cant do raids and other stuff like Keaghan, so my main question is: Do I have to complete storyline and get the equipment from it? Also, what about the final gear? Do I have to craft it like the old Black Pearl set?
Sorry for being such a newbie and thanks in advance for the answers!

Comments

• LoLoBootyLoLoBooty
    Vindictus Rep: 5,275
    edited July 7, 2017
    Your best bet is to stick with the story -- not only to level up -- but the maps will drop gear. You can use that gear until you reach 90. The game will give you free +10 enchanted 90 gear. Whatever gold/seals you've saved up you can use towards purchasing 90 orange gear or other end game stuff. I do not suggest crafting. It is a lot easier with the changes to the crafting recipes, however, completely unnecessary because the maps drop weapons/armor/accessories. Just resell those mats for gold.
    SomebunnyMochaAddict94
  • SomebunnySomebunny
    Vindictus Rep: 400
    Thanks for the tips!