[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

7 day ancient bloody shade

DragonRiderDragonRider
Vindictus Rep: 2,600
in General Discussion
can anyone post what the stats it gives are?

Comments

• ElleaseEllease
    Vindictus Rep: 1,625
    You use it as a consumable, it uses a fine HP potion to be used. It grants 80? to 1000 AP on use, then goes on cooldown for 60 mins of real time. These will expire in 7 days.
    Aqua22Dokkun
  • NytsuyaNytsuya
    Vindictus Rep: 2,710
    edited November 25, 2016
    They really should consider changing the ap shade to something else. So many ppl got them from orchid faunas and had no idea what they did.

It was basically a free 9k-10k ap while leveling my Delia from 1-90.... and that was me forgetting to use it half the time.
  • DragonRiderDragonRider
    Ok - i have another question.

Do these bloody shades 7 day timer countdown immediately once you pick it up into your inventory? Or can it be stored away until you decide to activate it?
  • ElleaseEllease
    Vindictus Rep: 1,625
    edited November 25, 2016
    Immediate. Storable.
  • DragonRiderDragonRider
    Ellease
    Ellease said:

Immediate.
    It's not immediate. I collected it, and it says "right click" to activate it. It's in the NX inventory.
  • TetsujinTetsujin
    Vindictus Rep: 1,660
    Ellease
    Ellease said:

You use it as a consumable, it uses a fine HP potion to be used. It grants 80? to 1000 AP on use, then goes on cooldown for 60 mins of real time. These will expire in 7 days.
    I usually only get around 80-100 AP each time I use it, with the occasional 200 AP. Anything above 200 AP is very very rare.
  • TheDozenOneTheDozenOne
    Vindictus Rep: 410
    edited November 25, 2016
    Oh that's pretty cool.
  • TheDozenOneTheDozenOne
    Vindictus Rep: 410
    edited November 25, 2016
    Oh that's pretty cool.
    MochiSweet