[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Attack requirement boats are wrecking the game

Comments

  • IkarsuIkarsu
    Vindictus Rep: 3,730
    Posts: 765
    Member
    Vladino wrote: »
    I think requirement boats are reasonable: Low stats player just add them because he/she knows he can't do much dmg and will be moping floor most of time. High stats player on the other hand have done that raid so many times that he/she really doesn't want to spend double or triple time (and maybe even some GGs) killing the boss.

    You can find many boats without requirements and game became easier when they added orange parts for seals.

    7. Farm master es (Don't remember the dung now)

    9. It's quest map of ben chenner mountain don't know the name now but there are 6 monsters right before an iron ore so ya only kill those monsters and mine ores and restart (boring :D)
    9*. Farm magic powder: two moons hero or hard

    7. Rocktune's Cabin

    9. Summoning remnant or glowing plant are your two best options for ore farming, but be aware that this will be no longer viable when dullahan comes out. Ben chenner entrance + Lochlann plains are the two fastest ways to get godly irons depending on the class.
  • ZupseroZupsero
    Vindictus Rep: 600
    Posts: 41
    Member
    edited March 10, 2017
    Cessa wrote: »
    Vladino wrote: »
    snip

    2-12: You can run the methods you described for 8 hours a day and end up with less than 500m at the end of the year.
    11* This is such a stupid (and slow, but at least it's constant, hey, the botters are rolling in now) way of generating gold. And it's just about locked to two classes only so good luck with that if you play something else.

    you can either accept the options you have and make money or you can just moan in the forums all day, how bad this game and nexon is and be broke.

    11* dont see how its stupid to go after consistent money without relying on RNG. actually, i find it pretty smart.

    you should stop playing this game and stop spreading this negativity on the forums. you will keep players from playing with this type of stuff, not less than ferghus destroying +10'sover and over.
  • CessaCessa
    Vindictus Rep: 1,680
    Posts: 244
    Member
    You should set up a stream also where we watch you farm for materials just to create a level 90 set. If you're a working adult I put you in at about 8 months until you get your entire level 90 set from seals and materials without buying it off of anyone.

    Now have fun enhancing and enchanting it all with only the stuff you've farmed.

    Don't forget about the millions of gold that will be required to tune your equipment afterwards. Or the fact that the scroll shop is only an event and not a permanent feature. Or that unless you're counting on event runes you will need to spend NX on top of your 8 months time to get your weapon to +10. Remember, you have to farm this gold yourself also.

    And then I really hope you don't care about min-maxing and playing at the uppermost levels of your character (and you're not playing one that's attack speed dependent like Delia or scythe Evie). If you are look at your weapon again and realize that you're missing out on roughly 33% of your attack speed stat and not dealing your optimal damage output because you don't have a +15. So now you're weapon is gone. Months of farming and planning, a large investment of NX, just poof, gone, vapor, vanished, never existed.
    DAOWAce
  • ZupseroZupsero
    Vindictus Rep: 600
    Posts: 41
    Member
    edited March 10, 2017
    Cessa wrote: »
    You should set up a stream also where we watch you farm for materials just to create a level 90 set. If you're a working adult I put you in at about 8 months until you get your entire level 90 set from seals and materials without buying it off of anyone.

    Now have fun enhancing and enchanting it all with only the stuff you've farmed.

    Don't forget about the millions of gold that will be required to tune your equipment afterwards. Or the fact that the scroll shop is only an event and not a permanent feature. Or that unless you're counting on event runes you will need to spend NX on top of your 8 months time to get your weapon to +10. Remember, you have to farm this gold yourself also.

    And then I really hope you don't care about min-maxing and playing at the uppermost levels of your character (and you're not playing one that's attack speed dependent like Delia or scythe Evie). If you are look at your weapon again and realize that you're missing out on roughly 33% of your attack speed stat and not dealing your optimal damage output because you don't have a +15. So now you're weapon is gone. Months of farming and planning, a large investment of NX, just poof, gone, vapor, vanished, never existed.

    i can only speak for EU.

    so, why should i farm only seals and mats when i can make 1 million per hour (through deep corruption, which u called stupid) and just buy an orange armor piece for a couple mills in the mp?

    i dont want to argue with you why you hate nexon so much. i got your point, when i saw your first post. its about you criticising people, who point out viable ways to get money. you turn it into a "nexon is so " topic.

    i play lynn, i have full orange, +12 weapon, i play for 2 months or so, i am having fun. what do you want? you should rly not play anylonger if it outrages you like that, not good for health my freind!

  • VladinoVladino
    Vindictus Rep: 2,820
    Posts: 230
    Member
    edited March 10, 2017
    ^^ I just said what I did to make gear up to the point it is now (Lynn:26k atck 15k def 280+ABC without buffs) also EU server so if you got bots on NA then my farming methods can be inefficient (I did it this way to not get bored by spamming one thing over and over again). It took me one year and in the beginning (about 2-3 months) I skipped S3 and also S2 because my gear was low under requirements of the hosters. In one month I made it to 19k attack (old requirements for S2) then started doing S2 everyday. After 2 months started raiding S3 with +11 scrolled lvl 80 weapon and purple braha gear (half scrolled from s2).

    I have also watched all kinds of tutorials how to kill kraken, Enzo, how to hook Lavasat, S3 tutorials etc. even before I went that raid

    One more thing: there was only box with sealed powers and box with shard (orange) for 256 seals when I was gearing my char up and I got weapon main from about 4th box (more then 1000 seals) and that was still lucky. So got 1000 seals even before trying S3 (couldn't even kill second boss in BCE in the questline) for a blue weapon with orange main.... Yea ya definitely have it difficult nao that nuu1 wants to carry ya S3 QQ hope ya find easier game cas this one is too difficult for ya

    And you should not join boats to get carried because you will end up being bored. Take it slow find a good friends, good guild, make party go raids and dungs together. Also ask for advices if you don't know.
  • CessaCessa
    Vindictus Rep: 1,680
    Posts: 244
    Member
    Zupsero wrote: »
    so, why should i farm only seals and mats when i can make 1 million per hour (through deep corruption, which u called stupid) and just buy an orange armor piece for a couple mills in the mp?

    +10 level 90 weapon with decent orange stats are around in US East for ~150mil.
    That's about 19 days of you blindly farming that gold for 8 hours a day.

    Double enchanted level 90 armor pieces are also around that price.
    That's about a further 94 days of farming that non-stop for 8 hours a day then.

    =====
    Zupsero wrote: »
    i play lynn, i have full orange, +12 weapon, i play for 2 months or so, i am having fun. what do you want? you should rly not play anylonger if it outrages you like that, not good for health my freind!

    In two months of game time you obtained a +12 level 90 weapon and have fully geared out in double enchanted level 80/85 and 90 armor? Teach us how you did it.

    Gold buy much do you?
  • 2edgy4u2edgy4u
    Vindictus Rep: 2,900
    Posts: 389
    Member
    guys you're arguing with a guy whose advice to newbies on how to gear is
    Cessa wrote: »
    Then what you need to do is do ALL of the raids you can every day. Sell ALL of the rare drops you have for gold. Save up ALL of your gold.
    ...
    First thing you will want to get is a good weapon. Save gold for that. Probably around 1bil gold or more.
    And then keep saving gold. Each double enchanted armor piece right now seems to be going for around 150mil. So that's 5 armor pieces.
    And then each double enchanted piece of accessory is around 100-200mil depending on what is on them. That's 5 accessories.

    After that, just keep saving gold and buying new upgrades as they come along for sale when you can.
    Enjoy finally hitting endgame stats in about 8 years.

    everyone knows saving up gold to buy direct in na is horribly inefficient because of the inflation and the additional markup from unbinding. this guy isn't trying to help people but to scare them away. and then he uses those newbies as anecdotes of how newbies are leaving the game in droves.

    the truth is it has never been easier to hit endgame. end of story.
  • ZupseroZupsero
    Vindictus Rep: 600
    Posts: 41
    Member
    edited March 10, 2017
    Cessa wrote: »
    Zupsero wrote: »
    so, why should i farm only seals and mats when i can make 1 million per hour (through deep corruption, which u called stupid) and just buy an orange armor piece for a couple mills in the mp?

    +10 level 90 weapon with decent orange stats are around in US East for ~150mil.
    That's about 19 days of you blindly farming that gold for 8 hours a day.

    Double enchanted level 90 armor pieces are also around that price.
    That's about a further 94 days of farming that non-stop for 8 hours a day then.

    =====
    Zupsero wrote: »
    i play lynn, i have full orange, +12 weapon, i play for 2 months or so, i am having fun. what do you want? you should rly not play anylonger if it outrages you like that, not good for health my freind!

    In two months of game time you obtained a +12 level 90 weapon and have fully geared out in double enchanted level 80/85 and 90 armor? Teach us how you did it.

    Gold buy much do you?

    i baught double migration rune thingy for 5900. and used the event stuff. what can i say? and i never said i have double scrolled every piece. actually i only have my weapon and gloves double scrolled
  • MochiSweetMochiSweet
    Vindictus Rep: 2,905
    Posts: 406
    Member
    edited March 10, 2017
    those +2 raids and core weeks really helps, i got plenty scrolls and 3 abom ess and i even only did abom like 8x a day, only 2,3 days per week and nothing else. Don't be suprised if you can get fully scrolled gear in just 2 months, with just only small investment like cadet badge it's possible.
    Gewellirious
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,225
    Posts: 1,309
    Member
    Cessa wrote: »
    Zupsero wrote: »
    so, why should i farm only seals and mats when i can make 1 million per hour (through deep corruption, which u called stupid) and just buy an orange armor piece for a couple mills in the mp?

    +10 level 90 weapon with decent orange stats are around in US East for ~150mil.
    That's about 19 days of you blindly farming that gold for 8 hours a day.

    Double enchanted level 90 armor pieces are also around that price.
    That's about a further 94 days of farming that non-stop for 8 hours a day then.

    =====
    Zupsero wrote: »
    i play lynn, i have full orange, +12 weapon, i play for 2 months or so, i am having fun. what do you want? you should rly not play anylonger if it outrages you like that, not good for health my freind!

    In two months of game time you obtained a +12 level 90 weapon and have fully geared out in double enchanted level 80/85 and 90 armor? Teach us how you did it.

    Gold buy much do you?

    A +10 full OJ has been hard to get 150m out of on East for a while now unless the buyer is really motivated. As to getting setup with some decent 90 gear, even playing pretty casually it would only take a few months between trading in seals and likely getting a drop here and there. Even if you don't it's not really a big deal, but it's not hard to believe that someone got there just by some of the methods mentioned above.

    The best way to go, though, if you prefer slow and steady is S3 with some friends who are up for farming. Lots of useful mats each run plus a chance at orange shards will certainly serve you well, and as long as you're decent with your character most won't mind you coming along in a good 80 set of armor and gear.
  • RagnastormRagnastorm
    Vindictus Rep: 770
    Posts: 37
    Member
    i remember the days of 21k krakens when it was damn near impossible to get their. ive been back for a bout a week and even tho im probably in the higher range with my 15 swords, i dont see anyone getting kicked cause of attack reqs. tbf, the reqs on quick battles are actually fair, and i like that they are automatically set by the battle and not by a host, how it used to be. luckily i never dealt with it since i kinda was a whale before, but i always felt bad for people who had trouble doing raids. now with these lvl 90 weps, attack reqs are kinda nothing. just using clean purple twin spears i hit nearly 21k, so its really not that tough anymore. just hope people dont bring back the balance/crit boats back :*
  • 0010w41404001100010w4140400110
    Vindictus Rep: 570
    Posts: 20
    Member
    I just got back 3 weeks ago after i left the game around 2012 in december and in those 3 weeks i hit lv90 and got my damage to 21k.. it really isnt hard. You get so much free it's literally impossible not to meet any sort of requirement.
  • Question2Question2
    Vindictus Rep: 3,235
    Posts: 718
    Member
    edited March 18, 2017
    Question2 wrote: »
    What? How will they get level 95 gear on the first day unless they get extremely lucky with drops or NA decides to do something very unexpected and make level 95 mats available in the seal shop on the first day?

    (Not counting pay2win gacha boxes, talking strictly about in game sources)

    Yeah you definitely don't have time in 6 months to make money.

    Also, people barely enhance by themselves, people that get the rares the very first day often overprices them and the one-that-wants-everything is going to buy it no matter what.
    Only logical point is on the essences and still : I had to run Abo 60+ times to get it, I don't wanna buy a belt that just gives 2 more Balance for 20m+, I'd rather do it myself. Which I did, only asked help of a friend to get 2 oj smooths as i had them once but sold because after 50 raids of 'carrying' people with higher stats than you, the game still says 'f-ck you' and never gave me that essence at all.
    Had to wait the 61th time to be precise, yeah right, imagine w/o VIP, that's literally 2 months.

    Your server maybe. On AUS, people definately do enhance it themselves. Nobody sells stuff on the MP unless they and their friends do not want it. I don't know why people on east/west are so eager to sell to randoms when they have friends who want the same thing. If I get an eochaid essence for example, there is no way I would be selling it on the MP unless everyone i knew didnt want it (not likely considering how rare it is).

    When level 95 rolls around and you get a super rare mat, I see no reason to sell it for 1 or 10 billion gold when you could be making a level 95 weapon or whatever instead, or be helping your friends to do the same. Unless literally everyone you know has a +15 already. Maybe its just a different culture and americans prefer to sell stuff even if their friends want it, i don't know.

    But if you just have a +10 level 90 and happen to get a level 95 rare drop, you would have to be pretty silly to sell it for any amount of money unless you were perfectly fine with waiting a year for the next seal shop update.
    hi5josh wrote: »
    @Question2 I normally disagree with a lot of the things I see you post. However, the multiple posts explaining your experiences and other's with helping new players is dead on. I still feel like helping everyone I can, regardless of their situation, but at the end of the day, I'm always left in the same position, alone. I've been playing actively since the game launched, and have seen my guild fluctuate a lot over the 6.5 years. Everything is predictable... The same patterns keep repeating, but I ignore them, hoping for things to change. Every situation you described I have experienced myself, sadly. Nearly all people that put in the effort to come close to end game will leave sooner than latter. For the handful that do remain, there are many different outcomes. For the old Veterans, some of us band together (become elitists), some keep few yet active friends, some go solo, while some of us are still trying to live in the past. The one thing I have realized, yet can't accept, is that by trying to help others, eventually I always end up alone.

    Its sad that it keeps repeating. Sure, nexon/devcat is partly to blame for some of it, but with some players, you can lead them to water but they wont drink. Now that several new players have gotten +10 coupons, I'm just waiting to see how many of them will actually bother to farm seals for a level 90 weapon before the coupon expires and they quit because "this is taking too long".
    Join my boats then,you can pretty much do all raids with 20k att even lower party,the elitists are the one that lose there,having to wait a long time for a 5 minute battle with top tier geared players which is kinda ironic.When the not super geared players finish them all before they even finish one,let them do what they want,its their loss.

    I would rather spend 10 minutes waiting time to form a party to do 10 minute raids (obviously you won't be doing JUST one raid with this party) then go immediately and spend 20 minutes struggling with a 5.5 million hp boss while most of the party is permanently dead. Theres a balance that you should try to achieve.
    Vladino wrote: »
    I think requirement boats are reasonable: Low stats player just add them because he/she knows he can't do much dmg and will be moping floor most of time. High stats player on the other hand have done that raid so many times that he/she really doesn't want to spend double or triple time (and maybe even some GGs) killing the boss.

    You can find many boats without requirements and game became easier when they added orange parts for seals.

    But how can low stats players gain good gear if they can't do S3?
    1. Farm seals: S1 and S2 raids (20 seals a day) , abyssal arena (additional seals I think 5 per run or so), einrah (even additional seals ya can do 10 battles for 10 seals daily), royal raid = so it's more then 40 seals a day (I know that abyssal arena itsn't enabled everyday)
    2. Farm orbs: Twilight desert luminaries spam without gear just pick those two in the beginning and restart (very boring way to earn money)
    3. Farm twilight desert luminaries for element stones mats (you don't have to fight bosses so easy for ungeared ppl)
    4. Farm ship graveyard 80-90: it drops fast and the dead es from chests (can be difficult for ungeared ppl but ya can go in 4 and prices of the dead es will go up because of the new rings coming)
    5. Farm misty summit or moonlight peak: You can do full run if ya know ya can do it or just go for only O boss, you can meet 4 minibosses along the way that drop subdued, berserker, or other es and ya can find shini chest sometimes in the O boss room that can drop some r8,r9 scrolls.
    6. Farm fruitful hero for valor es
    7. Farm master es (Don't remember the dung now)
    8. Farm secret room everyday on hero: Fast dung that gives seal and possibility to drop enthu es
    9. It's quest map of ben chenner mountain don't know the name now but there are 6 monsters right before an iron ore so ya only kill those monsters and mine ores and restart (boring :D)
    9*. Farm magic powder: two moons hero or hard
    Now more difficult ones
    10. Do muir on hard everyday for paradise enhance stones (you will need them in the future but you can still sell them)
    11. Spam deep corruption and do bonus mission every battle (7 kickkills) = 100k gold a run + mats
    12. Do rohoran prarie it is easiest then ben chenner and got more erg pots and 2 better luminaries (If you are lucky you can find room with 8 erg pots inside)

    Now you got 13 possibilities to farm for gear so find the best one for you or change them when they become boring or just find additional. And I would suggest you to find guild with similar players like you not the one with only geared ppl (being carried isn't fun).

    PS:
    13. p2w
    14. be lucker, knew ppl that dropped weapon sp their first run then enhanced weapon to +13 first try and later dropped 4 abo essences when it was still overpriced

    Most new players will jump ship to another game like BDO rather than spend hours farming stuff to sell. Try getting new players geared up for end game and see what happens.
  • Question2Question2
    Vindictus Rep: 3,235
    Posts: 718
    Member
    edited March 18, 2017
    Zupsero wrote: »
    Cessa wrote: »
    You should set up a stream also where we watch you farm for materials just to create a level 90 set. If you're a working adult I put you in at about 8 months until you get your entire level 90 set from seals and materials without buying it off of anyone.

    Now have fun enhancing and enchanting it all with only the stuff you've farmed.

    Don't forget about the millions of gold that will be required to tune your equipment afterwards. Or the fact that the scroll shop is only an event and not a permanent feature. Or that unless you're counting on event runes you will need to spend NX on top of your 8 months time to get your weapon to +10. Remember, you have to farm this gold yourself also.

    And then I really hope you don't care about min-maxing and playing at the uppermost levels of your character (and you're not playing one that's attack speed dependent like Delia or scythe Evie). If you are look at your weapon again and realize that you're missing out on roughly 33% of your attack speed stat and not dealing your optimal damage output because you don't have a +15. So now you're weapon is gone. Months of farming and planning, a large investment of NX, just poof, gone, vapor, vanished, never existed.

    i can only speak for EU.

    so, why should i farm only seals and mats when i can make 1 million per hour (through deep corruption, which u called stupid) and just buy an orange armor piece for a couple mills in the mp?

    i dont want to argue with you why you hate nexon so much. i got your point, when i saw your first post. its about you criticising people, who point out viable ways to get money. you turn it into a "nexon is so " topic.

    i play lynn, i have full orange, +12 weapon, i play for 2 months or so, i am having fun. what do you want? you should rly not play anylonger if it outrages you like that, not good for health my freind!

    There is literally no way you can get to to level 90 with full orange gear and a +12 weapon, in two months, solo, from level 1, without massive help from other players or getting insane levels of luck. Even if you play the game for 8 hours a day.
    MochiSweet wrote: »
    those +2 raids and core weeks really helps, i got plenty scrolls and 3 abom ess and i even only did abom like 8x a day, only 2,3 days per week and nothing else. Don't be suprised if you can get fully scrolled gear in just 2 months, with just only small investment like cadet badge it's possible.

    Even if you do 24 abo runs a week, that is massive amounts of luck. Even with a novice/cadet badge and a luck blessing every raid, doing all s3 raids every day (under non-event conditions) only nets you 1-2 scrolls on average per month. It would actually take you at least half a year to get sufficient scrolls to max out your gear...even assuming you spam premium enchant runes.

    The way the economy is setup literally means that only the players with top end gear are getting richer, because they dont need to spend gold. They can afford to sell all the rare drops (since they dont need them), they can sell elixirs, powders, etc, again because they dont need them.

    New players cant make gold without farming because even if they luck out and get a worthwhile rare drop that they do not want, they are just trading it for gold to buy another rare drop and their gold balance is remaining more or less the same, with slight increases due to mission gold rewards and selling a few low value extras on the side.

    Most new players would rather quit and play another game than do the mind numbingly boring task of farming elixirs for hours and hours to sell, and if you are a working adult, you wont have time to do any hardcore farming on most days.

    This is why most new players are resorting to NPC crafting via the seal shop, but then you run into the same problem of new players not wanting to try to form s1 seal farming parties...because its easier to play another game instead. Look at games like FF14, you can literally just queue for a raid with one click, this is the kind of system vindi needs, not some boat that most people are unaware of. QB helps a bit, but most people are not going to watch for notifications like a hawk.
  • CessaCessa
    Vindictus Rep: 1,680
    Posts: 244
    Member
    Zupsero wrote: »
    i baught double migration rune thingy for 5900. and used the event stuff. what can i say? and i never said i have double scrolled every piece. actually i only have my weapon and gloves double scrolled

    In other words you got to where you are by using NONE of the methods described by a previous poster about progression in the game. Yet you jumped into the middle of the discussion with your +12 anyway. You're only helping to support my argument that progression in this game is not realistically attainable unless you have a lot of luck on your side and that weapons past +10 are not attainable unless you're willing to input a lot of money into the game AND get lucky.
    DAOWAce
  • MochiSweetMochiSweet
    Vindictus Rep: 2,905
    Posts: 406
    Member
    edited March 11, 2017
    Question2 wrote: »

    Even if you do 24 abo runs a week, that is massive amounts of luck. Even with a novice/cadet badge and a luck blessing every raid, doing all s3 raids every day (under non-event conditions) only nets you 1-2 scrolls on average per month. It would actually take you at least half a year to get sufficient scrolls to max out your gear...even assuming you spam premium enchant runes.

    The way the economy is setup literally means that only the players with top end gear are getting richer, because they dont need to spend gold. They can afford to sell all the rare drops (since they dont need them), they can sell elixirs, powders, etc, again because they dont need them.

    New players cant make gold without farming because even if they luck out and get a worthwhile rare drop that they do not want, they are just trading it for gold to buy another rare drop and their gold balance is remaining more or less the same, with slight increases due to mission gold rewards and selling a few low value extras on the side.

    Most new players would rather quit and play another game than do the mind numbingly boring task of farming elixirs for hours and hours to sell, and if you are a working adult, you wont have time to do any hardcore farming on most days.

    This is why most new players are resorting to NPC crafting via the seal shop, but then you run into the same problem of new players not wanting to try to form s1 seal farming parties...because its easier to play another game instead. Look at games like FF14, you can literally just queue for a raid with one click, this is the kind of system vindi needs, not some boat that most people are unaware of. QB helps a bit, but most people are not going to watch for notifications like a hawk.

    That's not quite true. End game players do need those stuff for next content. When new content updates everyone start from literally zero again, ofc endgame players have some advantages but because of ridiculous stat requirement each update, it ends up forcing them to upgrade their gear anyway. Newbies can do saving and wait for the new content as well, so basically who have the foresight and use their gold wisely win.
  • Question2Question2
    Vindictus Rep: 3,235
    Posts: 718
    Member
    MochiSweet wrote: »
    Question2 wrote: »

    Even if you do 24 abo runs a week, that is massive amounts of luck. Even with a novice/cadet badge and a luck blessing every raid, doing all s3 raids every day (under non-event conditions) only nets you 1-2 scrolls on average per month. It would actually take you at least half a year to get sufficient scrolls to max out your gear...even assuming you spam premium enchant runes.

    The way the economy is setup literally means that only the players with top end gear are getting richer, because they dont need to spend gold. They can afford to sell all the rare drops (since they dont need them), they can sell elixirs, powders, etc, again because they dont need them.

    New players cant make gold without farming because even if they luck out and get a worthwhile rare drop that they do not want, they are just trading it for gold to buy another rare drop and their gold balance is remaining more or less the same, with slight increases due to mission gold rewards and selling a few low value extras on the side.

    Most new players would rather quit and play another game than do the mind numbingly boring task of farming elixirs for hours and hours to sell, and if you are a working adult, you wont have time to do any hardcore farming on most days.

    This is why most new players are resorting to NPC crafting via the seal shop, but then you run into the same problem of new players not wanting to try to form s1 seal farming parties...because its easier to play another game instead. Look at games like FF14, you can literally just queue for a raid with one click, this is the kind of system vindi needs, not some boat that most people are unaware of. QB helps a bit, but most people are not going to watch for notifications like a hawk.

    That's not quite true. End game players do need those stuff for next content. When new content updates everyone start from literally zero again, ofc endgame players have some advantages but because of ridiculous stat requirement each update, it ends up forcing them to upgrade their gear anyway. Newbies can do saving and wait for the new content as well, so basically who have the foresight and use their gold wisely win.

    I meant that veterans would sell extra mats, etc, because most veterans know that they should keep a stockpile for future updates anyway.

    Newbies who wait for the new content will jump ship to another game and not come back. Think about it, if you are using the free level 80 gear, are you going to wait for dullahan to come out + several months for the economy to adjust in order to buy level 90 oj gear for cheap? Probably not. You would be playing another game by then.
  • VladinoVladino
    Vindictus Rep: 2,820
    Posts: 230
    Member
    Well if you don't like farming then go play single player games because every MMO is about farming (if it weren't then hardcore players would produce more mats then players can consume and would left the game because nothing to do anymore). When you finally hit the difficulty of this game then you will realize that it isn't about constantly attacking without dodging and it isn't as simple as you thought. So then you have few options quit the game because you probably don't enjoy combat style of this game, let others carry you (you'll probably be bored), get better (I mean run the same dung 50 times just to learn the patterns, watch tutorial videos, read skill descriptions, equip yourself). Getting rare in this game (without VIP or luck bonus) got probably 1/100 chance, but depends on your luck or dungeon.
    I don't get anyone that boom his/hers weapon after +10. +10 is enough for almost every dungeon (not Sea of Reflection) if you have +10 then go scroll your equip, if you have AP to restore your weapon then you can try to enhance more but there is 40% to get +11 so you'll probably won't get it. If you have your weapon restored then get another +10 weapon (yes it's expensive) and try with that one, but it doesn't have to be full orange only main part is important and if you enhance it more then you have better weapon if you don't then try another.
    Statistically: from +3 to +15 is 0.01% chance (little more because of possibility to restore) more than 35594 tries required for a 90% probability (source:heroesdb.net/items) "Enhancement without a failure from +10 to +15 has a 0.57% chance, more than 399 tries required for a 90% probability." So you'll probably never get +15... Stick to your +12 or +13 till you get lucky (events etc.).
  • CessaCessa
    Vindictus Rep: 1,680
    Posts: 244
    Member
    edited March 18, 2017
    Vladino wrote: »
    WWhen you finally hit the difficulty of this game then you will realize that it isn't about constantly attacking without dodging and it isn't as simple as you thought.

    You act as if I haven't been solo carrying raids for you PUGs for the last 4 years.

    It's such an idiotic notion I think I lost a few brain cells trying to comprehend what you're talking about.
    Vladino wrote: »
    I don't get anyone that boom his/hers weapon after +10. +10 is enough for almost every dungeon (not Sea of Reflection) if you have +10 then go scroll your equip

    Gee, I don't know why we want bigger houses. You can lie down and sleep on a bare floor in an area 2m x 1m so I don't know why people want a bedroom at all. Just have a bedcloset that you sleep in instead.

    Gee, I don't know why people want to eat good food all of the time. All we need are nutrients and proteins. You can get almost all you need just from eating basic things like dry flour and raw meat. Why do we have chefs and bother making food at all?

    Do you understand yet how stupid your concluding point is?
    If I'm playing Delia, and I know I can fit in an attack string against a boss if I had 25 more attack speed, it will start becoming really annoying when every time it happens I can't do that attack string because I don't have a +15 weapon. When I have to run every freaking run with a +10 because I simply don't have a +13 or a +15 and I just know I'm outputting less damage than I optimally could it gets annoying.

    For lesser players who don't know enough about how to optimize their damage or don't care to perform at the highest levels they can get to, I guess it's not too bad having just a +10. But that doesn't give you the right to come here and juxtapose your lack of game mechanics and lack of understanding onto how I like to play the game.

    If you like your +10, good for you, shut up and sit down.

    The issues I have are with Nexon, not with players like you. You can go on playing with your +10 and thinking you're doing fine in your raids. I run with people like you all the time when I have to do 35%+ damage against a raid boss and I'm 99% sure that if I weren't there carrying the raid the rest of you would've either had to expend a lot more goddess graces to win, the raid would've taken so much longer, and/or the raid would've just failed out from a lack of damage being applied to the boss so people despair and leave the raid.
    You're lucky Nexon is buffering so much of your damage with level 90 stuff now. We now get damage, crit, and balance buffers with orange shards. Attack speed is another matter entirely and is the issue I want changed here.

    So long as Nexon has players like you and you spend large amounts of NX Vindictus will continue. Let's hope there are enough of you and let's hope you spend a lot of money. How much money have you put into Vindictus lately?
    DAOWAce
  • VladinoVladino
    Vindictus Rep: 2,820
    Posts: 230
    Member
    Cessa wrote: »
    Vladino wrote: »
    WWhen you finally hit the difficulty of this game then you will realize that it isn't about constantly attacking without dodging and it isn't as simple as you thought.

    You act as if I haven't been solo carrying raids for you PUGs for the last 4 years.

    It's such an idiotic notion I think I lost a few brain cells trying to comprehend what you're talking about.
    Vladino wrote: »
    I don't get anyone that boom his/hers weapon after +10. +10 is enough for almost every dungeon (not Sea of Reflection) if you have +10 then go scroll your equip

    Gee, I don't know why we want bigger houses. You can lie down and sleep on a bare floor in an area 2m x 1m so I don't know why people want a bedroom at all. Just have a bedcloset that you sleep in instead. ...

    I wasn't talking to you... I was talking to every new person out there that can't join boat because he/she doesn't meet the requirements.
    Cessa wrote: »
    For lesser players who don't know enough about how to optimize their damage or don't care to perform at the highest levels they can get to, I guess it's not too bad having just a +10. But that doesn't give you the right to come here and juxtapose your lack of game mechanics and lack of understanding onto how I like to play the game.

    So you advise new players to go for +15? And when it breaks once on +10/11/12/13/14 go for +15 again? And then when it break second time then what? Start farming with +0 weapon? (Take in consideration that not every server got same population and not everyone is playing from the start of the game, so buying +13 weapon can be difficult if no1 sells it and making it is even more)