[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Comments

• KaraaKaraa
    Vindictus Rep: 1,825
    Great videos Andromeda and the music is perfect!

tenor.gif?itemid=5853253
    AndromedaGMJapetoKuroro12UranoSateruThanathos12HimikoCids
  • AndromedaGMAndromedaGM
    Vindictus Rep: 16,875
    Karaa wrote: »

tenor.gif?itemid=5853253

Thanks , for the support, little sister o:) :) and yes the video is pretty <3 ty to all for participate.
    Finally when the server fusion are available, we will prepare future surprises & events for important dates of the year and when the time allows it, more fan art for the community of vindictus, only for see the players happy and for good coexistence , motivates me to give part of my work & time to the community of Vindictus , other plus when players like the work is my best reward, good night & ty for participate on the event, anything that you need , I am to serve you.

9h1lcU5.gif
    UranoJapetoKuroro12SateruThanathos12HimikoCids
  • HHHawk90HHHawk90
    Vindictus Rep: 4,045

tenor.gif?itemid=5853253

Kara no.
    UranoJapetoAndromedaGMKaraaKuroro12SateruThanathos12HimikoCids
  • AndromedaGMAndromedaGM
    edited November 11, 2017
    New #category in the ch : #meme-factory on our Discord Vin https://discord.gg/j9b26G6 : 1000 ways to die in Vindictus

xmmJoZ1.png

kOhb0Z1.gif

To inaugurate the section of 1000 ways to die the memes of the week :

Way to die # 56 Drowning with AndromedaGM & XxFremyxX :D <3 o:)

Ij8tYTK.gif

Way to die # 68 Heart attack with Harunais

xBj7bQL.png

Way to die # 45 Murder of pets with the pet Taco of Harunais sorry... :'( :D <3 why my pet killed your succubus

wukNias.png

Way to die # 28 Human salad with my son XxFremyxX B) <3 :* :D umm delicious !

HMNgbnE.png

#Everyone See you in the #next chapter of a 1000 ways to die in Vindictus, more memes, more jokes, wait for more material soon! :D <3 o:) ... we cordially say goodbye of this tranmission by AndromedaGM and the cute cat boss of PussiCats Ritox2 Waifu <3 :)

PxaQgDI.gif
    JapetoUranoHHHawk90KaraaKuroro12SateruThanathos12HimikoCids
  • AndromedaGMAndromedaGM
    IfOxN88.gif

I #share the sketch of the illustration that I am still working on, this project i will unite it with the winners of the last halloween event to create a composition , once it is finished the two proyects I share it here. o:) <3

WMeyqOE.jpg
    JapetoUranoHHHawk90KaraaKuroro12SateruThanathos12HimikoCids
  • KaraaKaraa
    IfOxN88.gif

I #share the sketch of the illustration that I am still working on, this project i will unite it with the winners of the last halloween event to create a composition , once it is finished the two proyects I share it here. o:) <3

WMeyqOE.jpg

OMG!! Andromeda I can tell this sketch will be an amazing piece of art!
    cant wait to see it <3
    AndromedaGMJapetoUranoKuroro12SateruThanathos12HimikoCids
  • KaraaKaraa
    hawk you be a goooood boy yes?
    giphy.gif
    AndromedaGMJapetoUranoHHHawk90Kuroro12SateruThanathos12HimikoCids
  • HHHawk90HHHawk90
    dont make me come over there
    tumblr_ni6h0yDIWF1s9rrcgo1_500.gif
    AndromedaGMJapetoUranoKuroro12SateruThanathos12HimikoCids
  • AndromedaGMAndromedaGM
    OMG!! Andromeda I can tell this sketch will be an amazing piece of art!
    cant wait to see it <3

Thank you, for the support this project together with the winners of our past event I have prepared a surprise, so I take advantage of the fact that I have more work to do in my studio these weeks to exhibit at the academy. When I finish it I share it here with the Vindictus staff as always and in Talent house therefore it goes with my strongest style of illustration, on this way we motivate the participants and we appreciate their participation on last & future events. greetings.
    HHHawk90 wrote: »
    :D <3 you look lord very adorable in that gif , greetings and success in the recruitment.

New players and veterans who like good conviviality in #Vindictus are welcome to join our group, we have several ch to share their best experiences in vindictus and more games to socialize with more communities within the gamer world.

rZ5ps5I.gif

We also use the versatility in the creation of events we always seek to innovate in the proposals with something different, but as all good design must be versatile, impact communication and be invigorating based on this rule, we maintain objectivity despite all competition attempts , give credit or not to our contributions to this community of Vindictus there are the dates and all the material in the group and what motivates most as a professional in design, art and gamer is when you are comfortable with what is proposed, all our time invested worth for to see the united community, since to do to do with competition objectives does not have the same importance to do and to think there is the key to originality, so what we do is show the affection towards the community for give you the best experience or when gifts are made and from my part motivate the players , on this way of the digital illustration I have been drawing for 5 years without commission just for to the community of vindictus & my guild on the thread of recruit, so I continue to improve in my art and as a person I am happy to show part of my affection both to the guild and the community in general, greetings and welcome to our group : https://discord.gg/j9b26G6 <3 :)

JapetoUranoHHHawk90Kuroro12SateruThanathos12HimikoCids
  • KaraaKaraa
    LOL this made me laugh :D
    HHHawk90 wrote: »
    tumblr_ni6h0yDIWF1s9rrcgo1_500.gif

HHHawk90AndromedaGMUranoJapetoKuroro12SateruThanathos12HimikoCids
  • JoeeJoee
    Vindictus Rep: 900
    Free bump for Joe B)
    HHHawk90AndromedaGMUranoJapetoKuroro12SateruThanathos12HimikoCids
  • HHHawk90HHHawk90
    Thanks Joe!
    AndromedaGMUranoJapetoKuroro12SateruThanathos12HimikoCids
  • KaraaKaraa
    edited December 7, 2017
    giphy.gif
    AndromedaGMUranoJapetoKuroro12SateruThanathos12HimikoCids
  • AndromedaGMAndromedaGM
    edited December 12, 2017
    #Selfie of the week with Alecto o:)

eWwav9V.gif

PS:Coming soon event created by xai . Finally, all are welcome for join with us J>Now Vin https://discord.gg/j9b26G6 greetings and thanks for attention. <3 :)
    HHHawk90UranoJapetoKuroro12SateruThanathos12HimikoCids
  • AndromedaGMAndromedaGM
    edited December 13, 2017
    #Vindictus Fashion Show!

2ol7HJk.gif

The show will consist of two rounds of exhibition and voting, this awesome concept for fashion show in vindictus, is created by <3 o:) Xaikaila.

The stage is by the magic shack in Malina, on the inland elevated area of the beach.
    There is a small slope that will serve as the line for where the crowd will stand, at the bottom of it.

czUYRXh.gif

The show is scheduled for Thursday, December 21, at 6:00 p.m., PST on the NA server (depending on feedback / vote from the community, we closed the vote until the next Monday 18 to set the official date, this may change).

#Instructions for the fashion show:

tkOdPRX.png

MCov54o.png

OrfHVP3.png

W01F31g.png

To participate it is necessary to register in the discord group destined to this event, in any of the two modalities, which are: As Participant or Spectator.

j3krelM.gif

PS: For more information enter the group of this event here: https://discord.gg/xK5CqX6

#Additional updates:

We will take video to remember the event via twitch & youtube, the winners will be announced here in the forum, discord and in the game.

( 5 gacha boxes on awards & more) by Xaikalia

All participants can go out in the video without exception, select your favorite set and style that characterizes you and encourage you to participate, any questions do not hesitate to enter the discord group, in the game we are in the ch 112 NA server, greetings thanks by the attention.
  • AndromedaGMAndromedaGM
    #Update #2 for some questions of the event:

SKiVM3I.gif

The doubts generated in relation to : if there will be several categories or separately man and woman, Xai has just answered, that the female characters and male will be the same show and do not want to focus on one single theme, so we agree with our way of thinking and carry out the events so that all participants have opportunities to win which is very good, I capture the conversation as reference:

YJfi5Ro.png

PS: Any doubt this Xaikalia on discord, continue all participating by registering in the group, greetings. o:)
  • AndromedaGMAndromedaGM
    4 #days remaining for the official setting of the event date , please continue voting to select the day and time here on the official thread of the event : http://forums.vindictus.nexon.net/discussion/12883/vindictus-fashion-show

PS: Finally remember to register your role for : participant or spectator, here : https://discord.gg/xK5CqX6 . PS: Greetings & good weekend to all.
  • AndromedaGMAndromedaGM
    Hello good #night, community thanks to all for voting officially was selected as the next 22 december at 8 pm PST as the day of our celebration of Vindictus Fashion show, continue to register in the group and see you next Friday at the beach of Malina ch 112, good luck to all the participants, greetings. u6hvWq6.png :)
  • AndromedaGMAndromedaGM
    edited December 22, 2017
    Hello good #morning community , just to let you know that today we celebrate the event created by xai vindictus fashion show, we wait for all in malina ch 112 at 8pm PST. I will take video for record the event.

IM6qmud.gif

PS: Finally I will return to the next wednesday 27 to the game for celebrate our fourth anniversary of the guild HAWKS & GALAXIA, if any like to participate on these festivities , finally for me i return until next year with more surprises , raids, art ,videos , events & more . My best wishes for all and happy holidays, greetings. <3 o:)
    UranoJapetoHHHawk90Kuroro12SateruThanathos12HimikoCids
  • AndromedaGMAndromedaGM
    #Thanks all for participating, and the winners who were already announced in the game and in the discord group, and here that are:

Kb6VG7K.gif

GHOSTglrL14, Paizu, XiaoMaou, UnhholyFang, and BlckFish gratz.
    Finally as an additional gift , i selected 2 winners for one surprise,i will go to draw the characters of Harunais & Twilies gratz.

6BqY4Wi.gif

I will begin to draw next year along with the video material of this event, when I finished the video editing I will share here and in discord, greetings and happy holidays a pleasure to see the community united and participatory my best wishes for all and a happy new year greetings. o:) <3