[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

[OFFICIAL] 2017 Vindictus Halloween Party Thread

Comments

• MmmBaconMmmBacon
    Vindictus Rep: 305
    edited October 25, 2017

• TamagoTamago
    Vindictus Rep: 5,460
    MmmBacon wrote: »
    calm down guys im not making it an eu vs na thing, my initial post was just describing the results of the event to someone.
    if you did have a faster run just post a video, simple as that. no need to go around calling out people smh.
    what i said was i just find it hard to believe a team with 2k less total ad and close to 3.5k total atk release can make a comparable time. but again i could be wrong, i dont know everything.
    after reviewing the vod i even noticed that the arisha didnt trans so they probably couldve done it faster too lol
    oh and ikevi clears this up, if you guys were using damage pots, that was a ban consumable. maybe we're just confused on that point.
    EU did NOT use damage pot

again sorry to dazzy

There were no damage pots used, and I was not in the run. I said it was my friends. I'm just letting you know that your statement was wrong. You'd be amazed at how much of a difference trans makes when you have classes that benefit most from trans. They do have videos, which one of them might post later or might not, though there were lots of mistakes in their runs as well.
  • TheDazzlingTheDazzling
    Vindictus Rep: 3,295
    @MmmBacon -hug- <3 O3O
  • vgfan100vgfan100
    Vindictus Rep: 2,085
    edited October 22, 2017
    Here are my best screenshots from the East Server Photo Shoot:
    G3h3hhn.jpg
    BxIiiv2.jpg
    v2YsieL.jpg
    o7sWOib.jpg

I hope everyone had a fun time at the party! Best events were Hide and Seek and Trivia. I'll keep those for next year. :)
    Also, awesome job, EU, on that 2nd Dullahan run! Sub 2 minutes is insane! twitch_emoticon___pogchamp_by_centaurman_plz-d8krlgn.png Show that run to Saygo! ("Dullahan is Dulla-hard?" - Nah 1.0 )
    AndromedaGM
  • CuteeCutee
    Vindictus Rep: 910
    @vgfan100 Wanna thank you for organizing the event again, and everyone else who participated. Also thank you for the compliments +shy we will get some practice in normal mode and will try to make a sub 1:40 which should be possible if all of us has trans and will use it as it should be (like me personally instead of 2nd trans used feather -.-") anyways we are looking forward for more events like this, it was fun. thank you again :)
  • MmmBaconMmmBacon
    edited October 25, 2017

• AtherionAtherion
    Vindictus Rep: 3,520
    Oh you actually wanted a run? Imma have to wait a few hrs tonight then since one guy is from Hawaii.
  • AtherionAtherion
    Vindictus Rep: 3,520
    edited October 25, 2017
    3 days later and nothing, im not surprised tbh pretty hard to do w/o a damage pot eh? xd

Unfortunately, nobody kept the recordings of our previous runs. However I was able to get the crew together tonight for 2 back to back sessions just for you. No need to feel too special for the effort spent was minimal.

run 1 - 0:15 - 1:46

run 2 - 2:24 - 4:00

Stats:

18g0v9.jpg

ikeviTamago
  • TamagoTamago
    edited October 25, 2017
    3 days later and nothing, im not surprised tbh pretty hard to do w/o a damage pot eh? xd

747.jpg
  • MmmBaconMmmBacon
    wow. gg
  • ikeviikevi
    Vindictus Rep: 3,670
    edited October 25, 2017
    Atherion wrote: »

Unfortunately, nobody kept the recordings of our previous runs. However I was able to get the crew together tonight for 2 back to back sessions just for you. No need to feel too special for the effort spent was minimal.

run 1 - 0:15 - 1:46

run 2 - 2:24 - 4:00

I don't know, no paladin to balance all those DKs ;-) BTW, Well Done.

• vgfan100vgfan100
    Vindictus Rep: 2,085
    Oh you actually wanted a run? Imma have to wait a few hrs tonight then since one guy is from Hawaii.

The speedrun contest happened on 10/21. So no, you didn't have to record a run after the party. I will improve that event for next year.

By the way, East won... just kidding... EU won. 1.0
  • TamagoTamago
    edited October 26, 2017
    vgfan100 wrote: »

The speedrun contest happened on 10/21. So no, you didn't have to record a run after the party. I will improve that event for next year.

By the way, East won... just kidding... EU won. 1.0

It was in response to MmmBacon, who was demanding proof and thought I was lying because there were no videos posted.
    He deleted all his posts, but you can still read what they said because I had his posts quoted in my responses.
  • TheDazzlingTheDazzling
    Vindictus Rep: 3,295
    >:I reported