[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

EAST, WEST OR EUROPE?

lXenithlXenith
Vindictus Rep: 210
edited February 17, 2017 in General Discussion
What is the difference between these servers and which is more populated Europe or West? I came from EU XE version and this thing popped and now i dont really know what to choose lol.
AndromedaGM

Comments

• TheDazzlingTheDazzling
    Vindictus Rep: 3,295
    I'd pick West cause I'm in there tbh :)
    TabbedAquasolAndromedaGM
  • AquasolAquasol
    Vindictus Rep: 2,650
    edited February 17, 2017
    lXenith wrote: »
    What is the difference between these servers and which is more populated Europe or West? I came from EU XE version and this thing popped and now i dont really know what to choose lol.

Generally speaking, you'll have an easier time choosing whichever is closest to you. There's no real major difference between them; the basic idea is to sort players since the game is peer-to-peer and your gameplay may be affected by things like lag and latency issues as such.

There's nothing wrong with playing on all servers, just keep in mind that purchases will not carry over between them! Since you were on XE/EU's service before, Europe is going to basically be where you were.
    VoldaireAndromedaGM
  • IphitIphit
    Vindictus Rep: 990
    tbh there is another thing to be noted the gold economy , in some servers aka NA servers mostly they have gold bots so the prices are inflated which means everyone is rich and everything is crazy expensive on market but this also means NPC prices look really cheap for example repairing , enhancing and stuff like that.
  • JennykinsJennykins
    Vindictus Rep: 320
    edited February 17, 2017
    west is the best
    AndromedaGM
  • LilSlaveryLilSlavery
    Vindictus Rep: 610
    West is dead and dirty, east the beast
  • VoldaireVoldaire
    Vindictus Rep: 630
    East!
  • eXySSoeXySSo
    Are the West and East servers from NA? If they are then the existance of the Europe server makes sense lol.
  • Dinko4TheWinDinko4TheWin
    Vindictus Rep: 1,400
    West is best. East has a lot of toxic people. (From my years of experience on the forums)

Anyways there are often times community events hosted on west. (I am not sure if those people have quit yet, but there were years of PVP community event for free NX)
  • BloodAngelBloodAngel
    Vindictus Rep: 1,875
    ^ I think they've quit, last West event that was hosted that I took part in was the gift exchange event we did around Christmas time.
  • eXySSoeXySSo
    I am lXenith i cant post on that account anymore and i dont know why. It says "page not found" when i click "post a comment"... ANYWAY

Thanks for your opinions :)

But West and East servers stands for West NA and East NA not Europe right?
    AndromedaGM
  • BloodAngelBloodAngel
    Vindictus Rep: 1,875
    ^ That is correct, West NA for example the pacific coast and East NA the atlantic coast. I have a friend that lives in NY that plays on West with all of us and we normally have him host funny enough. It's all about your internet speed, not really your computer since the game doesn't take rather high specification to run it.
    AndromedaGM
  • AndromedaGMAndromedaGM
    Vindictus Rep: 16,875
    6a50ebcf9659223f9db560e87caab6cb27670c28_hq_zpstygr69rf.gif

In #west we are united, the guilds propose events of coexistence or in festive days, besides the raids & farm are now more actives.

Personally independent of the guild, if you need help in the game or you need host for raids only w / m on the game, greetings and welcome. = )
  • eXySSoeXySSo
    Thank you so much guys! I would love to come to NA but since I'm from Europe I think I will have a lot of lag so I am going to the European one. I don't know why I thought the West and East servers are for West and East Europe before... hmmm I'm dumb. :D
  • jeddyhijeddyhi
    Vindictus Rep: 1,880
    Iphit wrote: »
    tbh there is another thing to be noted the gold economy , in some servers aka NA servers mostly they have gold bots so the prices are inflated which means everyone is rich and everything is crazy expensive on market but this also means NPC prices look really cheap for example repairing , enhancing and stuff like that.

If everyone is rich why would everything be more expensive? The rich wanting to get richer? Just like in real life?

• IphitIphit
    Vindictus Rep: 990
    everyone is rich meaning everyone has a lot of gold , so the things that people farm to sell are expensive , so they are not exactly rich since gold has a low value but repairs and enhances become cheaper . All this happens with the gold bots that increase the amount of gold on the server.
    On Eu server we did not have gold bots so we are all poor therefore black phoenix wings were sold for 150 kk and that was a lot keaghans for 100 on the last event superior gems 5kk , enhancement stones 36k because the amount of gold on our server is lower so someone with 200-300 kk is already kinda rich. This doesn't make it more easy or harder to get rich it's pretty much the same but the fees from npcs become a lot cheaper 100 k repair for me is a bother for NA servers it's irrelevant