[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Fishing Event Temporarily Unavailable

Comments

• SeigakuSeigaku
    Vindictus Rep: 1,045
    I just want some enchant elixirs to stock up :L
  • ChosenKaiserChosenKaiser
    Vindictus Rep: 100
    Any news on the event yet? :(
  • BloodAngelBloodAngel
    Vindictus Rep: 1,875
    Rip fishing event and lann buff, guess the community isn't getting either ;(
  • ininjurininjur
    Vindictus Rep: 400
    RIP my Bumble Bee. RIP my </3!! +calm
  • MixxiaMixxia
    Vindictus Rep: 1,740
    Communication is not this hard. Even bad news is better than no news.
  • EricDcEricDc
    Vindictus Rep: 200
    Man it must be so hard to disable pvp on boats huh? Jee wilickers man oh man batman... get it together already lol jeez..
  • DealerDealer
    Vindictus Rep: 2,815
    edited April 3, 2017
    Exploits usually take a patch to fix.
    So it will be a while, the best case scenario would be for it to be added during a maintenance. However usually we have to wait for an update for exploit and other bug fixes.
  • jeddyhijeddyhi
    Vindictus Rep: 1,880
    Bans for those who exploited things and ruined it for everyone else.
    TheAngryBadger
  • DarickNguyenDarickNguyen
    Vindictus Rep: 870
    Why don't you use the Exchange Shop to prevent the exploits by limit 100 exchanges per day? Seriously.... :|
  • SuhpremeSuhpreme
    Vindictus Rep: 3,935
    edited April 3, 2017
    both sides be like
    tenor.gifgiphy.gif
  • TheAngryBadgerTheAngryBadger
    Vindictus Rep: 580
    Suhpreme wrote: »
    both sides be like
    tenor.gifgiphy.gif

what does the side that took advantage of the exploit have to complain about? They even managed to get one of the rewards
  • SeigakuSeigaku
    Vindictus Rep: 1,045
    It must be that the players invented the exploit in the first place, so that's why the fishing event is prematurely dropped.

oh wait
  • MixxiaMixxia
    Why does every other post bring up the rod glitch or some type of exploit when we dont even know if that was the cause? It would be bizarre for them to remove an event for a glitch that has been known to them for YEARS especially when the new rods per character (not account) makes said glitch 100% useless. Log in new character in the morning, one after school/work, few in between and one right when you go to bed and your basically fishing 20+ hours/day. Or maybe you want to fish 24 hours a day without switching characters? How about just buy rods every day on all your characters then fish with that character once they have thousands of rods.? With one account full of characters you can fish 24/7 for the whole event if you want as long as your buying rods every day. If they seriously took the event out for the an infinite rod glitch when you can already have infinite rods then they have lost their minds at this point.
  • KiruaKirua
    Vindictus Rep: 1,330
    jeddyhi wrote: »

So the game can definitely close. rofl
  • BownerBowner
    Vindictus Rep: 1,775
    Dealer wrote: »
    Exploits usually take a patch to fix.
    So it will be a while, the best case scenario would be for it to be added during a maintenance. However usually we have to wait for an update for exploit and other bug fixes.

so how come this " exploit " been in effect for the past 3 YEARS. you seriously cant tell me that you had no idea about this dual infinite secondary weapon bug? if you lot at nexon were un aware about this then this tell the players a few things. 1. you never read the forums. 2. you never play the game. 3. you did know about it but didnt care. 3 years is a very long time for something to go unaware.
    DAOWAce
  • jeddyhijeddyhi
    Bowner wrote: »
    so how come this " exploit " been in effect for the past 3 YEARS. you seriously cant tell me that you had no idea about this dual infinite secondary weapon bug? if you lot at nexon were un aware about this then this tell the players a few things. 1. you never read the forums. 2. you never play the game. 3. you did know about it but didnt care. 3 years is a very long time for something to go unaware.

I've been playing this game since 2011 and I never heard about it. Temp ban the players who ruined for the rest of us.
  • MixxiaMixxia
    Continuing with the same posts over and over despite reason. I can somewhat see why they choose to ignore these issues..
    jeddyhi
  • PixelPantsuPixelPantsu
    Vindictus Rep: 1,960
    Bowner wrote: »

I've been playing this game since 2011 and I never heard about it. Temp ban the players who ruined for the rest of us.

Well players kept it to themselves mostly and for good reason.
    You must have been living under a rock or nobody chose to tell you.
    Then again we honestly dont know why it was taken down, there's been no reason as to why exactly.

Someone did mention in an earlier post that exploit was taken care of already where we were told not to abuse it.

"temp ban the players"
    tumblr_onw2fi1oV11rs5ixfo1_540.jpg
    sure, if it will make you feel better
    Madcobra
  • jeddyhijeddyhi
    Dole out the punishment. Put them in stocks in the Rocheste Courtyard.
  • LoLoBootyLoLoBooty
    Vindictus Rep: 5,275
    edited April 4, 2017

Probably 1/4 of the community used this exploit...so about 20 people. >:)

"temp ban the players"

sure, if it will make you feel better

Pixel about to get the ban hammer :*
    stream1.gifsoup.com/view3/4694327/grape-smash-o.gif