Greetings Fellow Mercenary!
Divine Punishment is a Vindictus Europe Guild created by Dominnique. We are the oldest still-standing community. If you're here because you're thinking about applying to Divine Punisment guild, you'll probably want to start by reading a bit about our community and its rules.
Above all else you read here Divine Punishment is a collection of friends that meet in Vindictus to have fun. While each of us may find joy in different aspects of play, the end result is the same. We gather together under the same guild to be with like minded individuals and be a part of a community. In any community you will have differences of opinion and belief. The ability to discuss an issue and not argue is what makes us courtious. The following rules are in place to help us give an even hand to all members of Divine Punishment. In a perfect world noone would ever need them.
- Respect the members the way you’d like to be respected. Maintain a friendly atmosphere inside the guild.
- Act maturely. There is no age limit or gender selection in our guild and I think we can all get along fine if we try to be a little responsible and mature.
- Do not insult your fellow guildies as well as the other players from Vindictus. It reflects a bad image on our guild.
- Don’t beg. If you need farm or help with a hard dungeon, kindly ask in the guildchat. If the whole guild is busy, wait until someone finishes up.
- Cheating, hacking, buying gold and exploiting bugs is strictly forbidden. You’re endangering the guildmembers and other players by doing that. You will be immediately removed from the guild and reported to Nexon.
These rules that are to be acknowledged and followed by everyone. The difference between our community and the others is the small number of rules and almost complete transparency. The small number does not, in any way, mean the rules are of little importance. Every one of them is compressed in such a way that it will not limit or affect the player's free will.
Our guild is founded around the principles of respect, transparency and freedom of will. There are no "must do" things, other than the basic common-sense attributes every player should have. Everyone appreciates back-up or support from guild (assists, game info, hints and tips. etc), so if you have time for using a feather or a minute to type a piece of info that wold save someone the time to search for online, please do help them. You will also be helped someday.
Some of the guildies in here are with me almost from the beginning. We do have a certain way of knowing each other and there is quite some time behind us as a guild. The integration of a new member depends mostly on his attitude. We don't ask much of you and some are extremely friendly, and you may take as much time as you need before deciding to share "yourself" with us.
There are Guild Sages online almost all time, so you have somebody to ask info from or to refer issues towards. They are chosen in such a way that they dedicate a lot of time and energy towards the guild, yet please do not abuse anyone.
It's important that we can do stuff together, hence:
- You have to be able to communicate with your guild - Do try to read and write English to a satisfactorily
- It's best your stats be 21 ABC or near
- Your inactivity must stretch up to max 21 days before you will be kicked. You can rejoin the guild when you return by simply whispering a leader. This amendment does not apply if you are one of the legendary/founding players or if you let us know you're taking a break and for how long.
If you decide to be one of us, please whisper or mail Dominnique, Cyborg, Josephinne, Orianna, Septy, Archdemon or Alussion.
You can alsoo look us up on Facebook by searching "Divine Punishment Europe".