[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Speaker configuration bug

ChromaticChromatic
Vindictus Rep: 300
edited October 4 in Bug Reporting
I have submitted a ticket regarding this issue already but will post it in this forum additionally, to get more attention and maybe others will realize this problem also.

Since the latest patch (27th September), it is impossible to set the speakers to anything different than 2 speakers.
I used 5.1 before and it worked totally fine, now it just resets to 2 speakers everytime you try to change it.

I have uploaded an example video here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/6029vchzlm9hxqw/speaker configuration bug.mp4?dl=0

Please fix this bug for the sake of immersion D:

Thanks

Comments

• RhapsodyOfFireRhapsodyOfFire
    Vindictus Rep: 3,610
    It's definitely a bug, but have you tried restarting the game immediately after changing it?
  • ChromaticChromatic
    Vindictus Rep: 300
    I just tried it, didn't help though :/
    My friends have the same problem.
  • RhapsodyOfFireRhapsodyOfFire
    Vindictus Rep: 3,610
    Too bad i don't know where the game stores the Audio settings, especially that setting. Maybe they can help you through the ticket. Good luck!
  • PagdiniPagdini
    Vindictus Rep: 100
    I've been having the same problem, and haven't been able to find the config file for it either.
  • JahsurJahsur
    Vindictus Rep: 100
    I'm getting the same problem, hope that could be fix soon.