[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

How do I access the alt training center

itsallgreek2meitsallgreek2me
Vindictus Rep: 400
edited August 30, 2019 in General Discussion
I'm currently level 24 this is my first character to join the event and the strange traveler in colhen has no option for the alt training center. Where do I go to access it? The quest and flyer both said to talk to him but he doesn't have such an option. I attached a screenshot of the dialogue box below.

u2fV8AV.png

Comments

• CloakshireCloakshire
    Vindictus Rep: 4,580
    edited August 30, 2019
    It should be a quest given by the strange traveler. I just logged on with my level 35 alt, and it is available for him.

r1mDzvy.png

Going off of the event details listed on the news page, the only reason I can think of for you not being able to see this is that the event is for Alts. If your level 24 Eira is your first character, it doesn't classify as an alt therefore not applicable to the event.

The best opportunity to level up your alternate characters is finally here in Vindictus with a whole benefits package into an event for just a limited period of time! Check out the details below, level up your alternate characters, and receive free level-up accomplishment rewards right now!
  • itsallgreek2meitsallgreek2me
    Vindictus Rep: 400
    Cloakshire wrote: »
    It should be a quest given by the strange traveler. I just logged on with my level 35 alt, and it is available for him.

r1mDzvy.png

Going off of the event details listed on the news page, the only reason I can think of for you not being able to see this is that the event is for Alts. If your level 24 Eira is your first character, it doesn't classify as an alt therefore not applicable to the event.

The best opportunity to level up your alternate characters is finally here in Vindictus with a whole benefits package into an event for just a limited period of time! Check out the details below, level up your alternate characters, and receive free level-up accomplishment rewards right now!

I already accepted the quest and got the box but I can't figure out how I get to this alt training center he mentioned in the quest dialogue.
  • hornywatermelonhornywatermelon
    Vindictus Rep: 3,985
    edited September 1, 2019
    There's no special training center, it's just mistranslation. You'll be getting boxes with stuff every ten levels starting from lv50.
    2edgy4u
  • KoyakeKoyake
    Vindictus Rep: 320
    And what if i didn't even get a chance to talk to him about this event mission from the beginning, but on my other alts i did? There's no mission from him atm....
  • KoyakeKoyake
    Vindictus Rep: 320
    And what if i didn't even get a chance to talk to him about this event mission from the beginning, but on my other alts i did?