[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Dark Knight / Paladin

ZensZens
Vindictus Rep: 10,795
in General Discussion
It would be awesome if we could accumulate the Transformation uses we happen to miss because of school/work/emergencies. I love going overboard with it and typing "BANKAI" as the animation plays. Having it limited to just once an hour sucks. There's just something so satisfying about watching my characters transform and become stronger ready to kick fomorian butt.

I love going for Dark Knight on my characters.

Lexxi1993
  1. What Path did you go down fellow Mercenary?38 votes
    1. Dark Knight
       53% (20 votes)
    2. Paladin
       47% (18 votes)

Comments

• 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    Vindictus Rep: 5,590
    All bout dat darkness look. Don't even care about the extra damage anymore xD
  • NecrochildNecrochild
    Vindictus Rep: 3,325
    Went for stamina so I can hold right click for longer as chain vella, so Dark Knight. Also yoloswagedgelord. Also trans is just a "oh ****" free invulnerability button nowadays so it doesn't matter either way.
  • NytsuyaNytsuya
    Vindictus Rep: 2,710
    I went DK solely for dat as- ah um STAM BONUS! Yea lets go with that. image
  • HangeZoeHangeZoe
    Vindictus Rep: 2,355
    My main is a dark knight, as for my alts, they're all paladins. I try to get my alts to the point where they can become second transformation, that would leave me with one character the can go second transformation as dark knight (my main), and one that can as a paladin. I always end up making a new character before my alt gets the second transformation, though, so they all end up being paladins.
  • GewelliriousGewellirious
    Vindictus Rep: 2,945
    Considering switching from Pala to DK actually, gotta get that Stamina. As long as the SP gain is still good with Dark Knight, otherwise I'll keep Paladin I guess. (and will switch my Hurk's DK for Pala)
  • KourinKourin
    Vindictus Rep: 1,375
    Paladin, cos pretty. Also cos additional stam is pretty useless for Hurk and I don't like DKs messing up my no stam cancels.
  • GhengisJohnGhengisJohn
    Vindictus Rep: 3,540
    Pally, just because I dislike the idea of my character killing people for the Goddess. Most people go with Dark knight because they're grimdark edgelords but whatever. To each their own.
  • BlawrghBlawrgh
    Vindictus Rep: 5,355
    edited November 22, 2016
    Paladin is the way to go! Better to look fabulous and sparkly.
    My main, Evie, is a Dark Knight though... 'cause guides kept telling me to when I first started playing Vindi... but all my alts afterwards are Paladins!
    (Too lazy to switch even though I have the path exchange sitting in my inventory)

• dazedgumballdazedgumball
    Vindictus Rep: 7,725
    DK because butts.
  • TheAlphaTheAlpha
    Vindictus Rep: 520
    Pally because immortality button and looks sweet...
    Also, I just don't need stam as a Scythe Evie, Insane Reaper 2 gud.
  • OdaenseoOOdaenseoO
    Vindictus Rep: 700
    what does DK stand for?
    donkey kong?