[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

I can't find patch notes

ReasonablyBoredReasonablyBored
Vindictus Rep: 1,075
edited April 1, 2019 in General Discussion
So there's all these changes, on the patch update page, doesn't mention anything about boss changes or 15 sec revives, doesn't even tell me when to revive a teammate, is there an option to view timer on them? I've wasted party feathers because I don't know when to revive them, am I supposed to be counting down 15 seconds during battle or what?

-Departure motion emote
-party mode
-15 second cooldown on revive on battles
-changes to boss damage, before update I would be losing lets say 700 hp from one dulla attack, now its like 1600 hp

So where are these patch notes? I can't find em anywhere, I had to figure out all this on my own, I didn't know agares coupons were capped at 30, they didn't reset today, when do they reset? I'm so damn confused, what else did you guys change, where are the damn notes lol? Any explanation on new features? or something to help me out

Comments

• EmerthystEmerthyst
    Vindictus Rep: 2,690
    edited April 2, 2019
    Welcome to NA Vindictus join the official discord if you want to know the real patch notes translated from korea by nice people in the server. (GM's are too lazy to repost their own patch notes translated)
  • ReasonablyBoredReasonablyBored
    Vindictus Rep: 1,075
    Thank you, I will do that ^^