[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

How To Get Dianann To Craft Regina Twin Swords..

WyldstormzWyldstormz
Vindictus Rep: 400
in General Discussion
Hi all, ive been away for awhile & when i came back tonight i got lucky because someone was hosting Garden of Tears, which according to WIKI i needed to do before i could get Dianann to make my Regina Twin Swords. We ran the raid & completed it, yet when i went to Rochester to see her, there was no option to ask her about making my swords. I have all 5 of the mats to make them & their even all purples. What am i doing or not doing wrong? As far as progression im actually on the quest "Orders from Above" if that makes a difference & im lvl 93...2MC1z.gif

Comments

• KarijunaKarijuna
    Vindictus Rep: 2,675
    The Wiki is outdated. As far as I remember, you need to do the Regina quest to be able to craft the Regina stuff now.
  • WyldstormzWyldstormz
    Which quest is the Regina one?
  • WyldstormzWyldstormz
    Thank you & nevermind, i found out how. I didnt realize that the crafting she does isnt called crafting its called Item Composition...or something like that. I started trying the option buttons again & i guess i hit one i hadnt before & there it was. Thanks again & see ya :D