[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Why do u show us these if you're not gonna give it

TwilightSparkleTwilightSparkle
Vindictus Rep: 2,430
Posts: 224
Member
edited January 1, 2019 in General Discussion
nA7PfU2.png
LillieViride

Comments

  • ErinieIErinieI
    Vindictus Rep: 2,350
    Posts: 163
    Member
    Not sure what you'd like to hear

    Old Avatar Sets
    Old Headgear (I have two hats now)
  • TheDazzlingTheDazzling
    Vindictus Rep: 3,155
    Posts: 433
    Member
    Event.png
  • LoLoBootyLoLoBooty
    Vindictus Rep: 4,675
    Posts: 629
    Member
    edited January 1, 2019
    How much Champagne have you +drunk tonight? We have received this stuff already.

    For each character collect 3 ornaments by smashing stuff. Go talk to the strange traveler (cat). He will give you the Winter Destiny Box which contains one of the 3 pictured items. If you already turned in 3 ornaments previously just talk to the cat again in Colhen.
  • FurielFuriel
    Vindictus Rep: 3,070
    Posts: 262
    Member
    LoLoBooty wrote: »
    How much Champage have you +drunk tonight? We have received this stuff already.

    For each character collect 3 ornaments by smashing stuff. Go talk to the strange traveler (cat). He will give you the Winter Destiny Box which contains one of the 3 pictured items. If you already turned in 3 ornaments previously just talk to the cat again in Colhen.

    I think he meant the outfits in the picture, not the hats.
    GhengisJohn
  • TheDazzlingTheDazzling
    Vindictus Rep: 3,155
    Posts: 433
    Member
    Furiel wrote: »
    LoLoBooty wrote: »
    How much Champage have you +drunk tonight? We have received this stuff already.

    For each character collect 3 ornaments by smashing stuff. Go talk to the strange traveler (cat). He will give you the Winter Destiny Box which contains one of the 3 pictured items. If you already turned in 3 ornaments previously just talk to the cat again in Colhen.

    I think he meant the outfits in the picture, not the hats.

    nah, that'd be dumb :o ... huge af text says what they're planning on giving on the picture
  • ElusiveDawnElusiveDawn
    Vindictus Rep: 1,530
    Posts: 137
    Member
    Yea, these outfits aren't coming back. Just a big "F*ck you!" to us, that's all
    Saphree
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,270
    Posts: 1,310
    Member
    Weird, because the event page made it seem as though all characters would simply get them by talking to the Traveler once the tree was complete.

    "If your server completes decorating the Big, Beautiful Christmas Tree located in Colhen town square, all users on the server will be able to choose one gift from the 2018 Christmas Gift Box shown below:"

    Probably just bad wording as usual. Also, is the 25% XP/AP even active?
  • EmerthystEmerthyst
    Vindictus Rep: 2,650
    Posts: 243
    Member
    Weird, because the event page made it seem as though all characters would simply get them by talking to the Traveler once the tree was complete.

    "If your server completes decorating the Big, Beautiful Christmas Tree located in Colhen town square, all users on the server will be able to choose one gift from the 2018 Christmas Gift Box shown below:"

    Probably just bad wording as usual. Also, is the 25% XP/AP even active?

    I would like to know too would make leveling vanguard alts a breeze.
  • LoLoBootyLoLoBooty
    Vindictus Rep: 4,675
    Posts: 629
    Member
    edited January 1, 2019
    Emerthyst wrote: »
    Weird, because the event page made it seem as though all characters would simply get them by talking to the Traveler once the tree was complete.

    "If your server completes decorating the Big, Beautiful Christmas Tree located in Colhen town square, all users on the server will be able to choose one gift from the 2018 Christmas Gift Box shown below:"

    Probably just bad wording as usual. Also, is the 25% XP/AP even active?

    I would like to know too would make leveling vanguard alts a breeze.

    I see 25% XP/AP active. You will see a bonus if you hover over the question mark explaining the breakdown (christmas bonus 25%). Unfortunately for XP the bonus is applied to combat XP which doesn't really move the needle. For AP it stacks better if you have VIP.
    Prototypemind
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,270
    Posts: 1,310
    Member
    Lame as usual then. Ah well.
  • Sir_RenderSir_Render
    Vindictus Rep: 1,720
    Posts: 191
    Member
    the real question is why are those hats not outfitters XD
  • CloakshireCloakshire
    Vindictus Rep: 4,395
    Posts: 631
    Member
    My question is why people want to look like wannabe trendy hipsters?
  • ElusiveDawnElusiveDawn
    Vindictus Rep: 1,530
    Posts: 137
    Member
    edited January 3, 2019
    Cloakshire wrote: »
    My question is why people want to look like wannabe trendy hipsters?

    Or maybe some of us want to look like a frost princess?
  • Sir_RenderSir_Render
    Vindictus Rep: 1,720
    Posts: 191
    Member
    Cloakshire wrote: »
    My question is why people want to look like wannabe trendy hipsters?

    I already look like a clown in my spare time why not give me more options
    Rizzle
  • RizzleRizzle
    Vindictus Rep: 1,660
    Posts: 199
    Member
    edited January 5, 2019
    Because they dont care. Haven't cared since road to 85. Because what they really want to do is close the game. They want to give us all less and less until we all go away.
    Perm santa out
    fit? not this year!! Returning special outfits?? not this year!! AND do you want overpriced special outfits?? WELL TOO BAD!! cuz now you cant have one unless you develop a gambling addiction courtesy of our GACHA BOXES!!
  • RizzleRizzle
    Vindictus Rep: 1,660
    Posts: 199
    Member
    edited January 5, 2019
    Emerthyst wrote: »

    I would like to know too would make leveling vanguard alts a breeze.

    What part of that is actually difficult?
    *I forgot - trying to not cut your wrists leveling to 70....my bad
  • JamesGrossJamesGross
    Vindictus Rep: 2,600
    Posts: 240
    Member
    Geez another whine cancer all because someone failed to read the text or description ON the picture and decides he wants to rage and rest of the cancers followed. So typical of NA cancer-nity
  • EmerthystEmerthyst
    Vindictus Rep: 2,650
    Posts: 243
    Member
    Rizzle wrote: »
    Emerthyst wrote: »

    I would like to know too would make leveling vanguard alts a breeze.

    What part of that is actually difficult?
    *I forgot - trying to not cut your wrists leveling to 70....my bad

    the last level 99 to 100 sucks really bad (like 4x the amount of 99) but if it only applies to combat xp it's kinda useless.
    ElusiveDawn