[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Where is grimden update?

HerusaHerusa
Vindictus Rep: 305
in General Discussion
After all of my friends on the friend list are gone, there is still no update even for new sales. Is it true that we r gonna end here?
  1. When will we get grimden and lvl 10016 votes
    1. This month or Next month like other servers
       38% (6 votes)
    2. Never
       63% (10 votes)

Comments

• ikeviikevi
    Vindictus Rep: 3,670
    edited September 22, 2018
    We have a few things in the pipeline (new redeemer mode/lv 100/grimden/guild house thing). Personally I don't want grimden first, but we will see.
  • SirRFISirRFI
    Vindictus Rep: 7,360
    Grimden is relatively new, I would expect him here in December.
    [GM] Viewty
  • MiraakMiraak
    Vindictus Rep: 625
    i rather they gonna fix those bug first than add new content with ( new bug+drunk) like add onslaught and we got new boss buff(bug)....+cold
  • EmerthystEmerthyst
    Vindictus Rep: 2,690
    Miraak wrote: »
    i rather they gonna fix those bug first than add new content with ( new bug+drunk) like add onslaught and we got new boss buff(bug)....+cold

but we usually don't get bug fixes unless kr patched it in their latest client so wishing for the next update is almost like waiting for the bug fix sadly. I don't think nexon NA can fix bugs in their own client..... which is quite sad.
  • X1Guts1XX1Guts1X
    Vindictus Rep: 1,795
    edited October 1, 2018
    From what I see of current test server gameplay, I wouldn't get my hopes up on Grimden. Looks to have average battle potential and poor mob clearing mechanics.

It's like they made MIRI way too OP so there are going too far in the other direction with this character +cry
  • EmerthystEmerthyst
    Vindictus Rep: 2,690
    edited October 1, 2018
    X1Guts1X wrote: »
    From what I see of current test server gameplay, I wouldn't get my hopes up on Grimden. Looks to have average battle potential and poor mob clearing mechanics.

It's like they made MIRI way too OP so there are going too far in the other direction with this character +cry
    Feels like what they did to lynn(glaive) after they went too far with release hurk?