[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Balancing Changes

Comments

• Arrow95Arrow95
    Vindictus Rep: 2,515
    Or just play gun kai, get 1hp and get mvp everytime
  • Order5Order5
    Vindictus Rep: 5,900
    edited September 11, 2018
    LoLoBooty wrote: »
    Why Festival Cookies?

Festival Cookies provide a stamina regen buff that lasts 20 minutes. You eat it in town, and it stacks with the in-combat Stamina Potion to off-set Miri's Garb nerf.

I do not think it stacks with those old 30-minute Stamina Potions that you use in-town though.
    LoLoBooty
  • LoLoBootyLoLoBooty
    Vindictus Rep: 5,275
    Order5 wrote: »
    Why Festival Cookies?

Festival Cookies provide a stamina regen buff that lasts 20 minutes. You eat it in town, and it stacks with the in-combat Stamina Potion to off-set Miri's Garb nerf.

I do not think it stacks with those old 30-minute Stamina Potions that you use in-town though.

Is it the same as the grilled fish/cooking stam buffs? Or does it stack with that too?
  • Order5Order5
    edited September 11, 2018
    Why Festival Cookies?

Is it the same as the grilled fish/cooking stam buffs? Or does it stack with that too?

The rest of the cooking recipes don't stack together. So I don't think cookies will stack either. The only difference should be the duration, but cookies don't require fishing or special events, you just have to get the recipe from completing Alban Festival.
  • LoLoBootyLoLoBooty
    Vindictus Rep: 5,275
    Why Festival Cookies?

The rest of the cooking recipes don't stack together. So I don't think cookies will stack either. The only difference should be the duration, but cookies don't require fishing or special events, you just have to get the recipe from completing Alban Festival.

Can you tell me what the ingredients are for the festival cookie are? I tried searching online to no avail.

It's my understanding that to get the recipe you need to clear Alban Festival twice which for me is a challenge because I can't get past stage 10 or so (any character suggestions for ease?).

I'm trying to determine if this stam boost is better or similar to the fishing stamina boosts and if it's all worth it. Thanks @Order5
  • YagaminYagamin
    Vindictus Rep: 3,580
    I'm trying to determine if this stam boost is better or similar to the fishing stamina boosts and if it's all worth it. Thanks

10 Flour, 10 Butter, 20 Sugar, 5 Egg, 5 Apple.

0.5 stam/sec for 20 mins, used in town.
    LoLoBooty
  • Order5Order5
    edited September 12, 2018
    Can you tell me what the ingredients are for the festival cookie are? I tried searching online to no avail.

It's my understanding that to get the recipe you need to clear Alban Festival twice which for me is a challenge because I can't get past stage 10 or so (any character suggestions for ease?).

I'm trying to determine if this stam boost is better or similar to the fishing stamina boosts and if it's all worth it. Thanks @Order5
    Yagamin wrote: »

10 Flour, 10 Butter, 20 Sugar, 5 Egg, 5 Apple.

0.5 stam/sec for 20 mins, used in town.

Also, cookies require a cooking skill of 0.

For Alban Festivel. Most people found Wall Master easier to do.
    The main strategy is to keep your screen still and sprint forward or backwards against the edge, using only your right and left directional keys to navigate. I suggest trying with a tiny character so they don't obstruct your view, but do not rely on their body to determine the hit box. I advise using tape on your screen, or using the Wall Master stages as a center of focus like so:
    HmXo2ZT.jpg

For Spear Master, character type and height will probably factor into your perspective on targets. The key is using the environment to aim, not the targets. When I get to the last stages, I end up aiming at the archway in the back. Know your hand muscles and/or get lucky. For example, I am right-handed, and I move my mouse faster and more precisely towards the left than to the right, so I tend to start more on the right-side of things.

http://forums.vindictus.nexon.net/discussion/4432/cooking-recipes
    http://forums.vindictus.nexon.net/discussion/4157/post-your-alban-20-20-feats-here/p1
    LoLoBooty
  • WinViper4016WinViper4016
    Vindictus Rep: 750
    miri nerf