[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Guild Storage gold

Nelly0416Nelly0416
Vindictus Rep: 920
in Bug Reporting
Perhaps this is not a bug... but I can't find any information on this.

I wanted to transfer some gold to someone and the "cheapest" way I could think of w as through guild storage. However, after I placed the gold (10m) in the storage, this was a while ago so I can't remember exactly, but I think it didn't let me remove any of the gold regardless of who tried to. At some point I was able to remove ~2.5m. Now for the longest time it says 0/7,499,999 available to use. Is this a glitch? Why can't anyone use that money? Not even the character that deposited this money.

thanks!

Comments

• AnthonytonyboyAnthonytonyboy
    Vindictus Rep: 4,665
    As I am guild master, I put gold in guild chest, worked, tried to take, doesn't work, seems is bug fHjLLWT.png
    Iz0kDUf.gif
  • YagaminYagamin
    Vindictus Rep: 3,580
    edited January 3, 2018
    You can deposit as much gold as you want, but each char can only withdraw up to 2.5m per day.

It should work as long as you put in a number equal or lower than your daily limit.

If you want to withdraw more than 2.5m per day, you can use alts on the same account, then mail the gold over.
  • Nelly0416Nelly0416
    Vindictus Rep: 920
    +wow thanks Yagamin. I guess haven't thought of trying to remove the gold since it said 0 available +haha