[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Issue with unbinding items.

mayoungjohnmayoungjohn
Vindictus Rep: 630
in General Discussion
Hi fellas.
Yesterday, I enhanced a dulla helm up to +12 and then enchanted Memorable / Expeditionary . And then, I unbound the item.
And then did power infusion thingy and then did a material synthesis 2 times, which DO NOT affect anything about unbinding.
I tried to cod today but I couldn't. I lost unbinding pots and counts . Anyone having same problem?

ps
I was gonna just send it to my alt. character after enhancing and enchanting, but didn't want to leave free sealed power frags and other mats once you reach 95.
I spent literally an hour typing with an online chat representative. about this issue
She/He seemed like doesn't have enough knowledge about this game.. that's so frustrating.
ReziSir_Render

Comments

• PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    They added that "feature" this update to streal unbinds from ya.
    ReziSir_Render
  • VerexVerex
    Vindictus Rep: 415
    "Material Synthesis will now bind the item"
    newest patch +best
    ReziSir_Render
  • mayoungjohnmayoungjohn
    Just checked the patch note... Damn it's real....
    I know it's my fault not reading it... but do you guys think the support team is lenient enough to compensate at least a few unbind pots...?
  • Sir_RenderSir_Render
    Vindictus Rep: 1,720
    Just checked the patch note... Damn it's real....
    I know it's my fault not reading it... but do you guys think the support team is lenient enough to compensate at least a few unbind pots...?

Not likly
    In all my years of playing online games i have yet to meet a company that is even a little bit lenient about anything
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    I doubt they will since they posted it. They should, though, as it's a cash shop item and there's no warning posted on the actual synthesis process about the change AFAIK. Clearly not a change made for our benefit, and yet another reason why it's always a micro-step forward and fifteen backwards with Nexon. +best
  • DaPlayaDaPlaya
    Vindictus Rep: 885
    Verex wrote: »
    newest patch +best

Is that a permanent bind or a regular bind that you can still unbind with unbind potions?
  • ikeviikevi
    Vindictus Rep: 3,670
    edited December 12, 2017
    DaPlaya wrote: »
    Verex wrote: »
    newest patch +best

Is that a permanent bind or a regular bind that you can still unbind with unbind potions?

It is the regular bind. If I remember right it takes 5 unbind potions for 1 set of myst shards. (But getting a weapon to +11 still only ends up with you needing to use 6 unbinds.)

DaPlaya
  • mayoungjohnmayoungjohn
    Hey guys I got a reply back from the support team. Didn't expect I would get a reply back within a day (maybe because it's a cash item relevant issue). Last time when i sent a ticket a few years ago, it took a quite long long time...
    Anyway... wow ! they sent me 8 unbind pots ! with a lecturing email about how incautious I am not reading the patch note
    but...
    ...I already bought 2 airtight unbinding pots from the marketplace
    Thanks! +cry
    Order5