[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Time to shine, KOF cosplay!

Comments

• ZeroheartZeroheart
    Vindictus Rep: 7,740
    This guy is my favorite final boss. I would love to see a good Death battle between Rugal and M.Bison(dictator), but not screw up the facts and be bias (Looking at Thor, Goku, Ballrog, Silver Samurai and Majin boo death battle, god damn if a video game hero can be beaten in three hits they can not stand up to a bloody universe busters! and be consistent not stupid one panel in a stupid dream sequence and take some word of mouth from a speech bubble)

SSB4RCg.jpg

It is kinda strange why Nexon can't make decent inners for guys, So many skimpy underwears but no undershirts
    CascaLuxx
  • EvLEvL
    Vindictus Rep: 555
    Nice cosplays
  • DragonRiderDragonRider
    Vindictus Rep: 2,600
    edited November 5, 2017
    how are you making all these in the avatar shop? dont tell me you're actually using dyes and purchasing hairstyles etc to do all these cosplays for this thread, thats insane.
  • ZeroheartZeroheart
    Most of the dyes from gifts and free, being played a long time, also you can "equip" Hair and inner while checking out Outfits. Also i use the unlimited inner/hair coupons. In some case of dyes I can use a rare one to "sample" then take a picture without actually applying it. Also I have max Tailoring and heavy armor so compare what resembles what.

Since I am here, here another the sexy partner of Vice. This time i tried using a different dress

kQrVlt9.jpg

Hurray for pallet swap and head change
    CascaLuxx
  • DragonRiderDragonRider
    Terry Bogard, the first original KOF champion before 1994 Kyo Kusanagi came along.

(I tried to use arabian vest to make a sleeveless red jacket, but it is not possible to equip arabian vest on Hurk - so there goes my chance to make Ryuji Yamazaki. Also, I do not have unlimited hair coupons to give Hurk the blonde ponytail that Terry has - and hurk's hair selection doesn't even have a pony tail, but has long hair only.)

83yHWVw.jpg
    m8iWHQG.jpg
    CascaLuxxclickhere
  • ZeroheartZeroheart
    edited November 5, 2017
    Very nice Terry. Wish we could see Hurk with a good pony tail some day. What outfit is that jacket? Personally I like Terry more than Kyo, long live bad engrish!
    for funny Terry lines.
  • DragonRiderDragonRider
    Zeroheart wrote: »
    Very nice Terry. Wish we could see Hurk with a good pony tail some day. What outfit is that jacket?

it's the stadium outfitter.
  • ZeroheartZeroheart
    @DragonRider Thanks

IORI MEGA COSPLAY

PlcjJck.jpg
    Iori Yagami (八神 庵, Yagami Iori) is a character who made his first appearance in The King of Fighters '95. He is a central recurring character, and the initial enemy (and eventual rival) of Kyo Kusanagi.

He is the heir to one of the three clans that sealed the legendary snake entity, Orochi, 1,800 years ago. His clan, formerly known as the Yasakani (八尺瓊, Yasakani), wields pyrokinetic powers. They keep the seal over Orochi intact with help from the Kusanagi and Yata clans using three ancient artifacts. His family's treasure is the Yasakani Jewel (八尺瓊曲玉, Yasakani no Magatama) and his family crest is the crescent moon, which he wears on the back of his old jacket. He also wears a plain silver ring around his left middle finger; the significance of the ring, if any, is unknown. His official nickname is Unbridled Instinct.

Kinda surprise no Sylas tried dressing up as him. Most of his attack resemble fighting animation. Kinda wish I had the Primal phantom daggar so it will look most intense. Can someone who has one pose with Iori outfitter?
    CascaLuxx
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    Vindictus Rep: 5,230
    How creative good job im amazed
  • ZeroheartZeroheart
    Since i had an Iori mega cosplay, here comes Kyo Kusanagi !

F5iXphZ.jpg
    CascaLuxx
  • ZeroheartZeroheart

Gitya2z.jpg

I know you might say this is just the same Kyo cosplay but different head, hair and a blue outfit, but Shingo is an actually character. He is a Kyo fanboy and uses a lighter instead mystics flame powers
    Casca
  • ZeroheartZeroheart
    aUe6rcl.jpg

Alright three time the same character? Nope she is kinda cannon and was an assist character.
    She was created because a lot of female cosplayers dress up as kyo, so they made her real. Surprising no female Iori yet
    CascaLuxx
  • ZeroheartZeroheart
    One of my favorite reverse traps in game!

6i6PspT.jpg

..yeah i run out of purple dyes. That and the images of King in black suits are rather suggestive.
    CascaLuxx
  • ZeroheartZeroheart
    Here is my own take on Yuri outfitter.

KXxjiHV.jpg

Happy server merge everyone
    CascaLuxx
  • ZeroheartZeroheart
    Here is the final member of Team Women

7Grqv9M.jpg

....I think I almost filled out the rooster list
    CascaLuxx
  • ZeroheartZeroheart
    This one was hard and please ignore the wings in the back

j82C397.jpg

The jacket worked but no cut sleeves. Harder to be more imaginative since running out of clothes
    CascaLuxx
  • SanuienSanuien
    Vindictus Rep: 2,720
    Dope... I wanna cosplay Tekken but this is not what this is about :c
  • ZeroheartZeroheart
    Classy Karok is Classy

Tn3clC7.jpg

CascaLuxx
  • ZeroheartZeroheart
    Another bad boy

uJ0CMgD.jpg

His supers are sick though, he literally beats them while down and bloody crazy brute force

CascaLuxx
  • ZeroheartZeroheart
    This one counts for next few days I do other thing beside cosplaying and raiding. Not much but i do do things (haha dodo)

Welcome Team Psycho except for the old geezer cause no old man in vindi

aWSQFXf.jpg

Simple one , was thinking of using Delia school girl one but the inner is much cleaner

GYQAfaM.jpg

Was quite surprised on how well this one turned out, wasted a few blues but i saved a white dye.
    CascaLuxx