[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Just an idea...

snapzikunsnapzikun
Vindictus Rep: 715
edited August 16, 2017 in General Discussion
With the new secondaries for Lynn and Hurk, I and some of my guildmates wondered: What about Kai? Granted there are still other mercs w/o a secondary but do you think it would be feasible for Kai to have a rifle? Kind of seems like it would fit the whole hunter scheme tbh. Unless the gun style is too much repetition in Vindi? Perhaps a lever action rifle seems fitting for him, ideas?

Comments

• The_VillainThe_Villain
    Vindictus Rep: 1,550
    ... Kai already has Bow and a Crossgun.. What would he need a rifle for...
  • Weiss_OswaldWeiss_Oswald
    Vindictus Rep: 1,475
    edited August 17, 2017
    Let's make Kai the first 3 weapon character, just why not?

What is it I hear? There are still characters like Arisha, Sylas and Delia who don't have even a second weapon? Who cares about that.

Let's go ahead and also add a 4th weapon to Kai, like say, a 9mm on the left hand and a semi-automatic in the right.

Heck, with all this Kai prioritization I don't even see why there's the need for other characters, let's just remove them all and add a 5th weapon to Kai:
    Nuclear Nuke launcher: One shots every single thing in the game, including yourself unfortunately.

I'm sorry for that little rant up there, I hope you take it on the comic side, its just a joke.
    Talking seriously, though I believe you and some shooter fanatics would like the idea, I don't think that adding a 3rd weapon to Kai that is very similar to Hurk's Second would benefit the game that much.
    Kai already has a pretty diverse game play, with his both weapons, doing extreme damage on easy gameplay with cross gun, and with the more skill oriented bow game play. In fact, cross gun Kai might be the strongest character in the game.

That's why I believe it would be better for everyone if all characters get their 2nd weapon first, then, we'll think about the 3rd IRcqvLu.png
    Said this, I also plea that you take note that understand that everyone is entitled to their opinion, and I respect your opinion nontheless.
    Luithine
  • RhapsodyOfFireRhapsodyOfFire
    Vindictus Rep: 5,375
    edited August 17, 2017
    Sure, and why not just leave one character in the game with a swiss army knife with an SAR-21 and an SIG P229 on it?
  • snapzikunsnapzikun
    Vindictus Rep: 715
    WHOA there, guys. Let's not forget this is an MMORPG game and some people are throwing thoughts out there! It's not gonna spontaneously combust into an actual project. Thanks for the responses tho. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • RyanReynoldsRyanReynolds
    Vindictus Rep: 1,795
    We need airplanes too in this game. and then some nukes afterwards.