[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Hurk Active Terminus Bug

EvLEvL
Vindictus Rep: 555
edited July 18, 2017 in Bug Reporting
I'm not sure if it's a bug with the skill or related to a change in the s3 raid bosses, however they are now immune to Terminus almost 50% of the time. Eochaid and Abomination especially, Regina as well but not so much as the other two which is odd because she has the smallest hitbox and it happens with her the least. I will stand close range, hit my ult, sword will hit the floor, the stun animation go off(but not stun them) and then i'll stab them and they'll move right out of the sword and keep fighting my party. Even my party sees it, it has nothing to do with lag or miss aiming. Please look into why the ultimate is not working against them as it should.

Thank you.

Comments

• SAXSAX
    Vindictus Rep: 1,605
    Terminus is the buggiest crappiest of all ultra skill, this happened me from time to time on all bosses, it has a very weird hitbox and i recommend using it mid range so it will miss less, also all s3 bosses have some attacks where you cant cancel their animations(at least with hurk's terminus and execution) but oddly you can with deflect, in regards of eochaid you cant stun him when the infection has taken control(he walks on 2 legs) and if you stun abo and then someone damages abo barrier he sometimes breaks free and the same happens if he regains his barrier.

Also i hope that if they fix the skill they do a good job and not just remove the ''extended terminus'' that you can proc on some bosses
  • EvLEvL
    Vindictus Rep: 555
    I did not know this Sax, i hope they fix these things as well. You've definitely cleared up some things for me ty!