[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Muir

DRAGONxNOGARDDRAGONxNOGARD
Vindictus Rep: 500
in General Discussion
i defeated muir normal 1st time as kai bow and wasted 100 hp pots and 5 goddess graces as lv 80 with armagedon full set 27K AP 260 TECH ... his 5 hit combo alot times saved me health flare (or how it is called this passive what keep you 1 HP) but his AOE ultimate sklil killed me or when he threw me from a bridge

well im noob at dodging on any boss fights but do combos guess im ok

thinking about try vella chainblade but dont want do this quest again otherwise is there a way reach lv 90 without S3 and farm golds on main for buy equip for her

i looking a guide how easy defeat muir for noobs like me

and is possible kill him without do this thing where he must fall from a bridge i heard there is a glitch and idk if it is fixed or not

Comments

• TehL337TehL337
    Vindictus Rep: 510
    Well if he is doing his aoe you should be going to the edge and press e to do mini/skip and they nerfed muir so hard to the point you literally need to just hit his back leg once and you win. You do not need to fully push him off and if you do the sub quests in s2 its like 1.2mil per side and if you wait for 2x to get on and do like normal havan or something and you'll be getting roughly 4mil?
    DRAGONxNOGARD
  • ForceReconForceRecon
    Vindictus Rep: 610
    or you could do first mission in S3. Red Autum or w/e it is called takes like 3 minutes. you get 2.7mil exp with returning player boost and vip. almost 6mil with double event.
  • ElleaseEllease
    Vindictus Rep: 1,625
    ForceRecon wrote: »
    or you could do first mission in S3. Red Autum or w/e it is called takes like 3 minutes. you get 2.7mil exp with returning player boost and vip. almost 6mil with double event.

Autumn Reed Bed is only available by doing the story, which you would have to complete Muir first...