[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Impossible to meet 60hr/wk login goal

Comments

• SlyGoatSlyGoat
    Vindictus Rep: 500
    They know you aren't actually going to play for 60 hours a week. They just want a bunch of players online even if they're AFK so they can pretend the game isn't dead.
    AnthonytonyboyController001
  • EnigmaTaroEnigmaTaro
    Vindictus Rep: 3,815
    Gonna just get gloves via the 200 tickets box then. Nice feedback from everyone.
  • PuppymanPuppyman
    Vindictus Rep: 3,055
    EnigmaTaro wrote: »
    Gonna just get gloves via the 200 tickets box then. Nice feedback from everyone.

I'm pretty sure that is somewhat why the box is there, for people who can't meet the timer's needs
  • autistic29yoautistic29yo
    Vindictus Rep: 420
    Question2 wrote: »
    Arix wrote: »
    leave your pc afk , done

what if i don't want to leave my pc idled?

I don't think theres any other solution other than staying logged in for the required amount of hours somehow. Maybe you can get a trusted IRL friend to stay logged in for you?

IRL friend? please explain
    2edgy4u
  • ArixArix
    Vindictus Rep: 1,880
    Arix wrote: »
    leave your pc afk , done

what if i don't want to leave my pc idled?

then you don't do the event or get the box, simple.
  • EnigmaTaroEnigmaTaro
    Vindictus Rep: 3,815
    well now there's constant DDOS on the server, ppl who afk'd instead of actually playing won't get the box either.

I still don't see why people deserve reward for doing nothing but that's just me.
  • SculpSculp
    Vindictus Rep: 8,725
    well now there's constant DDOS on the server, ppl who afk'd instead of actually playing won't get the box either.

I still don't see why people deserve reward for doing nothing but that's just me.

I like getting free stuff without doing anything :)
  • UvuuUvuu
    Vindictus Rep: 610
    Literally everyone afk's for these rewards +haha , so maybe you could too +quiet