[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

help! meee

alix69alix69
Vindictus Rep: 510
in General Discussion
I need help .. the vindictus GM does not respond to my mail that I sent a week ago and want to recover my spellsword someone knows the email indicated to send the request for my weapon

Comments

• IridologistIridologist
    Vindictus Rep: 200
    In situations like these you have to have a legitimate and absolute reason as to why you need the weapon back. If you accidentally threw it away then I am sure they would recompense you. I mean if you're clearing inventory in any game, do you really and actually look at what you're throwing away?
  • PixelPantsuPixelPantsu
    Vindictus Rep: 1,960
    I dont believe you really need a reason.
    Even if it was by accident or on purpose, everyone is allowed to get a GM restore only ONCE.
  • jeddyhijeddyhi
    Vindictus Rep: 1,880
    Did you send a typical email or actually submit a ticket? They respond to tickets rather quickly these days.

https://support-vindictus.nexon.net/hc/en-us
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    Vindictus Rep: 5,230
    I dont believe you really need a reason.
    Even if it was by accident or on purpose, everyone is allowed to get a GM restore only ONCE.

Yes it was even thread here on forum confirmed by some forum moderator , looks like not for everyone in this case if they dont even respond now for emails . So in one word they confirm yes go burn your weapon we will give you back one time only , and boom when it happen they dont respond lol nice
  • alix69alix69
    Vindictus Rep: 510
    I have the reason and I know that only once can recover the weapon by means of mail
    ..Anyway thank you all for your help
  • PixelPantsuPixelPantsu
    Vindictus Rep: 1,960
    alix69 wrote: »
    I have the reason and I know that only once can recover the weapon by means of mail
    ..Anyway thank you all for your help

Oh so you perma boomed your weapon a 2nd time after they restored for you?