[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Game closed and turning off my computer

ifindillifindill
Vindictus Rep: 100
in Bug Reporting
hi, i have a problem and need some help :
i can connect and login nexon launcher, i can launch the game too, puting my 2nd password, choose my character, but
after 1 or 2 minutes in game , the game stop running ,close and turn off my computer .

i tried to repair the game's launcher and game files => always same problem
uninstall the launcher and the game + reinstall both =>always same problem

all my others games are working well

i don't know where this bug is coming :(
if someone can help me please ?

Comments

• UsagiiiKunUsagiiiKun
    Vindictus Rep: 1,855
    Is it possible that your computer overheats since the optimisation for Vindictus is a bit ................weird at the moment?
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    Vindictus Rep: 5,230
    I suggest to change hard drive , from what you wrote looks like its broken
  • RhapsodyOfFireRhapsodyOfFire
    Vindictus Rep: 5,375
    edited June 9, 2017
    UsagiiiKun wrote: »
    Is it possible that your computer overheats since the optimisation for Vindictus is a bit ................weird at the moment?

There are two overheat protection mechanisms, one is built-in in the CPU that can't be controlled and that causes a complete freeze when the CPU is overheating because it turns off itself, and the other mechanism is BIOS-controlled that cuts off power to the components that immediately shuts off the computer. So if it's the regular shutdown process then Windows might cause it. In every other cases like on HDD or RAM failure a blue screen would appear.

But it would be good to know what happens exactly. Are there any records about it in the event log?