[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Hero Mode and Rewards

LazutLazut
Vindictus Rep: 500
edited June 1, 2017 in Suggestions and Feedback
hero mode is really hard(and fun), but the experience, AP, and items is not worth the effort....

also i have a suggestion, how about this idea:
Delete practice, easy, normal and hard mode, to only allow hero mode, but increase rewards: 3 times more EXP, more 15 AP(instead 5) , and 3 more items(instead 1)
this way server population wouldn't be splitted in 4 different difficulties, would be fastest and easy to make full boats and it will make players play together instead see everyone doing solo...
  1. Increase Hero Mode Rewards? / Delete difficulties to avoid split player population?14 votes
    1. Don't delete any difficulty but increase Hero Mode Rewards
       79% (11 votes)
    2. Delete practice/easy/normal except Hard/Hero Mode
       7% (1 vote)
    3. Delete all difficulties except Hero Mode but massivelly increase EXP/AP/Items Rewards
       7% (1 vote)
    4. I've read this post but Vindictus is fine and don't need any change to be more fun
       0% (0 votes)
    5. I've read this post but i don't want to answer
       7% (1 vote)

Comments

• SilentineSilentine
    Vindictus Rep: 1,285
    I will restrain myself from chosing a answer in the ones you gave, because I see couple of issues.

Well lets say we have only hero mode:
    I play most if not all my dungeon runs in hero (except for the ones that are not availabe in hero mode yet ofc) to squize the best reward I can, however for lower levels and ungeared players hero mode will be a nightmare to solo and well, you can't force ppl to play in a party if they don't wanna. Some people like to play alone, others play late at night durring quiet hours when not much people are on forcing them to play with a party to be able to complete a dungeon they find hard on hero would discourage them.
    I hope you don't say hero mode for all raids too: Ohh god, well season 1 even on hero is easy now and maybe half of season 2 too, BUT ohhh god i don't wanna fight Crom or Enzo in hero, not yet atleast, Lugh, don't buff that Legolas wanna be bastard, he will be a nightmare on hero for now. IMAGINE NEMAIN ON HERO (shoots self).
    All though, I would agree that exp and ap should be atlease slidly increased, some levels on hero are hard or long and for some are a effort to complete but reward doesn't make it worth it. Maybe some more mode options in battle choosing that give more exp or combined like say Season of Macha + win solo, or Season of Macha + win while playing without armor. And for gold, well 1 or 2 more side missions for dungeons for slightly better gold even though i don't complain for Season 3 latest episode.

Overall I think Dulahan episode which should arive this month will give better gold, exp and stats than now Latest episode dungeons.

I see what you are saying but the suggestion you gave might make some inconsistency in the community so there would be needed to do alot of tweaks and workarounds to make something like that.
  • Question2Question2
    Vindictus Rep: 3,235
    Apparently the RISE update's solution to hero mode being unattractive for most battles is to make it level 90 but not increase the rewards because "we hope that players will still enjoy the fun and challenge" or something to that effect.

• SirRFISirRFI
    Vindictus Rep: 7,360
    I would probably pick "Delete practice/easy/normal except Hard/Hero Mode", but I have no idea why You want to remove Practise - it's there for other purpose. Either way, "Rise" update does something to this.