[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

"Flames of Life"

ExplosionInSkyExplosionInSky
Vindictus Rep: 400
edited May 10, 2017 in General Discussion
So i keep getting a temporary buff called "flames of life".

It triggers when i get hit, knockdown or life flare but i look at my skills (Im a hurk) but it nowhere indicates about the temporary buff....i hope its not RNG...all my Skills are all max.

i randomly just get it during normal raids, battles even neamhain. +wow

Can someone explain ? I

Also this pretty hurk gets this buff like all the time :

P.S. ive tried to googled it it seems nothing.

Kind Regards

Wings

Comments

• dazedgumballdazedgumball
    Vindictus Rep: 7,725
    edited May 10, 2017
    Maybe these are hidden buffs? Sometimes I get the buff where I get +50 Crit Resist for a minute when I get hit.
    ExplosionInSky
  • BullBull
    Vindictus Rep: 1,060
    Revamped scroll buffs maybe? there are a few scrolls that will give you temporal buffs when u get hit, just check what scroll you have now OR just read what the buff says when u hover your mouse over it...
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    Vindictus Rep: 5,230
    edited May 10, 2017
    Isnt that when you are out of stamina and you loosing hp then ? Dont play with hurk but when my vella is out of stamina i cant move need to wait to restore some stamina and hurks dont need to wait they use hp then , its that video showing even
  • ExplosionInSkyExplosionInSky
    Thanks for the input guys, I will do just some experiments :)

Some of the scroll are revapmed but not the r7 , checked the all my scrolled gear , it seems no additional info about this buff.

Ive run out of stamina like 95% of time and the buff triggers randomly idk why... this buff does not work in ein lacher.

Its very random, nexon why u dis +cry
  • SekaiizSekaiiz
    Vindictus Rep: 2,290
    List out all your equipment/scrolls so we can have a better understanding.
    edited May 10, 2017
    hello, thanks to one of the karok (Enigami)pointing me out that resistant es gives the random buff +wow

unknown.png

so Bull you are right +yes

resistant gives random buff "flames of life" but its a random chance.

i hope to do some testing soon wearing 4 piece resistant set and see if the buff stack together but i doubt it +cold
  • Yuria100Yuria100
    Vindictus Rep: 2,480
    edited May 10, 2017
    I didn't really watch the whole vid so you can ignore this post. The only buffs i see activating are Revange and Berserker. Then there thise random gear buff aswell. I have no idea what you refering to ^^'.

ah posted this a bit late then look lioke it was jsut a random gear buff
    Tested this secondary effect , on hero ingkells, this "flames of life" buff is no useful if you go solo or party w/o staff evie(s) but its better than nothing, heals you 50 hp per second - duration of 10 seconds.

So the damage u need to take from boss or enemy is ranging 1khp to 2k hp (depends on the gear, i have 16k defense, 104 crit resist) .

Useful against strong boss like neahmain so if you got life flare down to 1hp then this will give you about 500hp (still better having 1 hp) .
    Good effect when parties with staff evies +yes

P.S. this is only my test, its not accurate. I would be glad is someone will post more about this effect.
    I'm just curious to know about this "random" buff.
  • JynXiJynXi
    Vindictus Rep: 2,025
    Good effect when parties with staff evies +yes

What do you mean by that? What does staff evies have influence on your 'hp regen buff'?

Or do you mean, you are more safe to get some hits, to get hp back? I don't really understand what your point is.

• MadcobraMadcobra
    Vindictus Rep: 5,230
    That is weird that if its sort of buff it works on neam too . That raid include no buffs .
  • Yuria100Yuria100
    Vindictus Rep: 2,480
    edited May 10, 2017
    Madcobra wrote: »
    That is weird that if its sort of buff it works on neam too . That raid include no buffs .

IT not wierd at all, Neamhain prevent outside buffs, such as soup, and VIP. So Aslong as its gear relate (for example Cadet Badge, AP gear items, Kitty Kneclace) you will gain the buff. Like how evie can gain the buff of Chaos ES in that run. It's part of the book thus part of the gear thus works in Neamhain.