[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

No more double daily resets

Question2Question2
Vindictus Rep: 3,235
edited April 15, 2017 in General Discussion
Dailies no longer reset twice a day since the easter patch. How do you feel about this?

Comments

• IkarsuIkarsu
    Vindictus Rep: 3,765
    Eh, less battles to worry about considering the 2nd one doesn't spawn the DES commanders when you do S3 dailies twice.
  • SekaiizSekaiiz
    Vindictus Rep: 2,290
    Shouldnt have reset twice in the first place cause KR only set once a day.
    Gewellirious
  • MastaMasta
    Vindictus Rep: 840
    Never did them anyways..
  • WWhiteWWhite
    Vindictus Rep: 540
    I think his concern was more for the bunny event rather than AP
  • IkarsuIkarsu
    Vindictus Rep: 3,765
    WWhite wrote: »
    I think his concern was more for the bunny event rather than AP

Yes, because apparently obtaining 52 units per day is considered too OP for said event. *chuckles*

This is really what we deserve at this point. Honestly, I thought Daily Doubles would have been gone ages ago considering you don't fight the DES commanders on the 2nd run of the S3 dailies.

• Question2Question2
    Vindictus Rep: 3,235
    I dont really mind the removal of the double dailies, since I am getting too much AP to the point that I have to deliberately blow up gear with bad scrolls to AP restore. Or I get the AP limit popup spam everytime I go back to town.

I was just wondering how people felt about this.

If KR never got double dailies, I wonder how NA managed to screw it up. Its been there for yearssss.