[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Being AP cap

MastaMasta
Vindictus Rep: 840
in General Discussion
I am at 50,000 ap and thi is after I bought everything from the ap shop. What to do with this ap :(

Comments

• jeddyhijeddyhi
    Vindictus Rep: 1,880
    How can you still be capped if you just spent some?
    Masta
  • dazedgumballdazedgumball
    Vindictus Rep: 7,725
    Try to make a +15 90 for yoself. Fail and spend excess ap to revive and try again.

Or you can be like me and hoard AP for the lulz. I'm sitting on 95k right now.
    Masta
  • DownIoadDownIoad
    Vindictus Rep: 2,185
    edited March 28, 2017
    jeddyhi wrote: »
    How can you still be capped if you just spent some?

http://forums.vindictus.nexon.net/discussion/4144/what-do-you-do-with-the-refunded-ap
    Mastahi5josh
  • MastaMasta
    Try to make a +15 90 for yoself. Fail and spend excess ap to revive and try again.

sitting on 95k? I do missions and the there is no ap gained.
  • dazedgumballdazedgumball
    Vindictus Rep: 7,725
    edited March 28, 2017
    Masta wrote: »

The Kitty Boxes that the Strange Traveler gives daily gives 140 AP total (50 and 30 x 3 AP capsules), if you get all of the boxes.

Alternatively, you can do Charles Expedition and get AP caps there from the chests.
  • MastaMasta
    Masta wrote: »

The Kitty Boxes that the Strange Traveler gives daily gives 140 AP total (50 and 30 x 3 AP capsules), if you get all of the boxes.

Alternatively, you can do Charles Expedition and get AP caps there from the chests.

Oh that... +sigh
  • hornywatermelonhornywatermelon
    Vindictus Rep: 3,985

That one day they introduce some worthwhile goods exchangeable for AP you'll be helluva rich motherducker.
  • hi5joshhi5josh
    Vindictus Rep: 2,010
    It's a pain dealing with the 50k AP cap on a daily basis, especially if all you do is play one character. I avoided using all the AP capsules I've obtained over the past few years trying to avoid hitting the cap and allowing myself to earn AP from battles so none is waisted. I haven't been able to do that for a very long time. After you've lost countless +10s, what's the point of trying for higher enchants if your finally content with your build? I would have been able to buy a very nice weapon if I didn't YOLO enhance all those times. At this point I'm saving for level level 100. I'm not excited about fully regearing for level 95, even if it means I have to be carried through a couple chapters of content. It's not worth it in my opinion.
    Masta
  • SuhpremeSuhpreme
    Vindictus Rep: 3,935
    repackage your AP into AP capsules and sell it on the market
  • TamagoTamago
    Vindictus Rep: 5,460
    edited March 28, 2017
    tfw KR has no AP cap and NA still does
    Masta
  • BoatGodBoatGod
    Vindictus Rep: 2,575
    Wait wut? KR has no ap cap? i need this in my life
    MastaSaintGuinnessAnthonytonyboy
  • CessaCessa
    Vindictus Rep: 1,680
    Very quickly it won't even be worthwhile to keep making weapons and blowing them up because the cost incurred is unsustainable.
    Even with farming materials for enhancement and seals for 8 hours a day.

Talking about 3+ years of saving up materials gone in 5 days.