[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Guild storage

EricDcEricDc
Vindictus Rep: 200
in General Discussion
Hey, so it said you need 10 members to get a free slot in guild storage but that's not the case apparently, do you need to be level 20 too or something?

Comments

• IkarsuIkarsu
    Vindictus Rep: 3,765
    Highest level possible while attaining 10 or members. try that first and see what happens.
  • hi5joshhi5josh
    Vindictus Rep: 2,010
    edited March 27, 2017
    You need to have a minimum of 20 members I believe, and the guild master or a guild member must purchase guild storage expansion. There are no free ones that are unlocked. I don't know the price off the top of my head, but each time you purchase one you purchase a third of a full storage chest (You can see it divided into thirds on the screen.) If a person in the guild purchases an expansion slot, it will remain there even when they leave the guild. It is not transferable. Also, if you have storage and drop below the 20 member minimum, your storage access will turn red and be locked with all items inside untill you reach the 20 member minimum again. Don't stress though, your items will still be able to be retrieved. Hope I helped...
  • MastaMasta
    Vindictus Rep: 840
    7900nx to expand guild storage