[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

First impressions after migration

Comments

  • GewelliriousGewellirious
    Vindictus Rep: 2,940
    Posts: 364
    Member
    edited February 24, 2017
    B14ckR4v3n wrote: »
    I remember the majority (I guess way more than 67%) voted for XE.
    However if PRE would be just 'tuned' for everyone would be fine as well.

    It was actually almost equal, the things is that people also picked "Premiere BUT IF I can stay with my chars". There was also that other insignificant poll with the option "Potato" that ruined the actual results.. anyway, with that option I just said about Premiere, the % of XE vs PRE was actually around the same, half wanted PRE, half wanted to stay XE.

    Now that it's been two weeks since migration : I can deal with the walking/run, the no jumping and the no HP bars. But for F*CK SAKE, bring back combo, even if max would be 125% but Jesus Christ doing a dungeon for 242504250 mins because you deal "no damage" (even ATT capped lul) is straight up boring, that's also a way to ruin farming for me. (thing that was already boring so now that 1 dung takes 20 years, that's even more boring)

    - HP bars isn't a problem, you can see them in normal mode.
    - Jumping was useless, only good point of it was in town. Since you can't sprint in town, I wonder why we can't jump, hm.. maybe mix them ? (but knowing devCat, that'd end up in a bug ^^^)
    - As a player from Rainbow Six Siege, managing sprint/walk isn't a problem for me at all so whatever. However not everyone plays FPS so, if it'd go back to auto-run/sprint only, I wouldn't mind either, else I wouldn't have play XE anyway.
    B14ckR4v3n wrote: »
    the ''We're under NA rules so we can't/are not allowed to say anything'' like someone said, is a wrong way of thinking.
    History teachs everything can be changed if ppl really want it...(just saying)

    However, m8, it's an online game, chill. There are much more problems than doing a revolution on a random game lol. I said that because 90% of the time, we are simply ignored or it's not possible to have our prayers heard. (remember tirs coins ? yeha I do)
  • BownerBowner
    Vindictus Rep: 1,675
    Posts: 236
    Member
    i feel that we should make some sort of stand/post/poll to tell nexon that we need some of XE in Prem. Not just because we came from there but because a lot of XE was/is better.
    A lot of people wanted prem because of no bugs, i warned people and they just ignored and slated but now they all know that prem isn't greener and it is just as much or in my eyes, more buggy then XE ever was. Not just the bugs are the problem though, its the entire game style. I never seen another game like it and that isn't a compliment. Just because you can do something different doesn't mean you should. things like no HP bars on missions. Yes, it doesn't make much of a difference but i for one are glad i got most of the titles regarding kick kills/smash kills/normal attack kills/kills with objects etc because can you imagine trying to kill something on hard mode for the completion? yes you can do it on normal but why? why is it on normal and not hard? it just doesn't make any sense why they miss it out on somethings and not others, its in the game just bloody use it.

    The walk/run thing should be a simple change. ADD AND OPTION IN OPTIONS. its not hard, just like they gave the option to right click to kick downed enemy. i bet almost everyone in game has turned that annoying option off. but we should have the right to choose.

    Kai's bomb. like WTF. in the heat of battle and you want to go for a quick hit on the BO.... yeah right... a quick hit... it takes 3 seconds for it to bloody work. same goes for most hotbar items.

    other than that the game play is pretty much the same, but for me there are far too many bugs in prem for kai xgun than XE has ever had and I and many others are on a tipping point to either bin the game and move away or keep the little loyalty some of us have left and hope they change a few things.
  • ArgazielArgaziel
    Vindictus Rep: 720
    Posts: 60
    Member
    edited February 27, 2017
    Somebody knows when will they fix auto aim?
    I get reset size chat, too
  • NovalitusNovalitus
    Vindictus Rep: 625
    Posts: 20
    Member
    Unplayable without auto-aim and stamina issues..
  • AschennùteAschennùte
    Vindictus Rep: 510
    Posts: 7
    Member
    autoaim works, but it is... uhm, nerfed.
    i'm not sure about it but it seem to me that it triggers when the char is glued to the mob/boss, while in XE it worked even being several staps away from them.
    (i can guess that can be a serious problem for a chain vella, can't say it since i still have to play one after migration)
    also, there are moves that behave differently, in example Delia's after-dodge smash, in XE she used to turn toward the mob/boss in any case and at any distance (which was sometimes a bit annoying), in Prem she never turns toward the target even if she is phisically touching it (which is always annoying).
  • QuiJinnQuiJinn
    Vindictus Rep: 1,235
    Posts: 41
    Member
    edited May 7, 2017
    I am mainly a staff evie, further I'm well geared with Arisha, Kai and Fiona. But i do experience a lot of issues while playing them.

    Pro's
    - AP shop is nice here :)
    - I like the launcher
    - Nice Home Screen in-game.
    - The website is cool
    - Players Reputation on forum is fun :3
    - We are still allowed to buy/sell NX gifts (a very wise choice Nexon).
    - Added multi-core hosting
    - Royal Army Raids are less laggy.
    - We get updates 1 week faster, yaay
    - Increased value for items to put it on the market place.
    - Fast reply to your tickets.
    - Friend List in Alphabetic Order
    - Awesome Event as compensation for the migration.

    Con's
    - The migration.
    - FPS-drops and lags.
    - Premiere version (we voted for XE, so there are no rights to give us Premiere!).
    - http://vindictusmanual.com forced to stop, Nexon banned Sanitee. Vindictus, the best game ever!! but in the worst hands a person could ever imagine..
    - Nexon Cash split up into Credit and Prepaid. Just put it together for fork sake Nexon +mad
    - Enchant Rune from 2,9k NX to freaking 5,5k NX. +mad
    - The Unbind Potion package, only package of 10 available..
    - Removal of the Emote package.
    - We can't run anymore, we have to press an additional button to do this.. it is really useless.. Just bring running back, this walking looks retarded.
    - Along with this retarded walking, my Evie makes a weird step (when pressing a 'moving' key twice fast) This get me killed at Babylong Gate at Neamhain all the time.
    - Country for Baltic States
    - Steam region block for the Netherlands
    - Nexon NA (I want Nexon EU back..)
    - When i want to go to the forum from my Nexon Launcher i have to login again ._.
    - Very bad forum, just 3 sections... jeez so lame >.>
    - Forum profile.. I cant put a forum signature or upload my own Profile picture.
    - I get this freaking IP Restriction when I login from another place ( i have to wait 10 minutes to be able to use the mailbox, really Nexon?)
    - Titles renamed (also my favorite ' Master of Magic' . Turn all of them back to it's normal state!
    - Ein Lacher, hahaha...no.. just rename it to Einrach!
    - Outfitter shop.. turn the name back to Avatar Shop.
    - Turn all the names of bosses and battles back to how it was in Vindictus XE Europe.
    - Guild rank names are offensive! Guild Rookie.. pff. just bring back: Member and Guild Leader (Senior Member is oke, and Administrator for the guild storage too but not for in the guild list. Perhaps make a new rank? or let guild masters be able to create their own?)
    - Guild List not in Alphabetic Order, or an option to do this.
    - No option to pass over the Guild Master rank to another leader.
    - Search option in Friend List still not working (need to know the entire name, but still doesn't search in your friend list itself).
    - Americans are now able to login on EU server.
    - Not being able to press “ - “ at the character login screen, to make a screenshot.
    - Increase the damage of all characters with 50% (so we feel the power again, which we felt in Vindictus XE).
    - No HP-bars from hard mode bosses! Nowwe can’t plan to make ‘finishing screenshots’.
    - Auto aim doesn't work.
    - Never thought it was possible to ruin PvP even more, well Congratulation Nexon you just gave us the most unbalanced PvP i've ever seen.
    - Vindictus still got Devcat as developers.. when are they gonna fix this game? instead of releasing content which we are not able to play properly because this game is made of 99% bugs and 1% Vindictus.
    - Never receiving an answer to let us know what Devcat think about the requests, suggestions / ideas they received from the players.
    - Still many fps drops.

    - Jumping, it gave additional attacks. So basically XE version has way more things to offer then this old slow version of the game called Premiere. Jumping around was funny, cute, and gives you the true amount of freedom like they claimed in the video: Vindictus from players perspective.

    - XE move. Since the remove of it, it solved some bugs on Evie, but now we have less attacks, so less opportunities to dodge an attack which cannot be dodged with simple dodge/block/deflect. Give us XE move back or something like it, so it’s possible to solo Juggernaut again for example.

    - Combo system! Now this is not necessary but Vindictus XE was much much better than Premiere. The combo system gives you up to 150% extra damage, if you get hit it will be off to zero. With this system we finally have a reason to play, trying not to get hit. This way players can show their skills and put the game to the max. In Premiere I don’t care anymore I just stand still, hope to do not get hit.. there is no reward for it anyway if I get hit it doesn’t change anything, I don’t get any reward for not being hit.

    - Stamina system in Premiere is lame, there is no single logic in this. XE version is a more logical game play, which makes it more realistic compared to Premiere. You regain stamina by just taking it easy (not fighting) or stand still to recover even faster.
    With Premiere recovery is slower, you won’t regain stamina by moving..
    We have to press 2 keys to let our character run, but it does not consume any stamina or recover… so… why not just remove that slow walking and just keep the running as we had in XE.

    - Increase the speed of all character with 50% (this is an action right, RIGHT?? Premiere is boring! how do people enjoy this game? Even the Facebook games my grandma plays have more action..).

    - No respond from the character, I experience this issue with Amber (staff Evie). Or late respond, or nothing at all. Connection is fine, no lag. could the fps case this 'bug'?
    - In general, Premiere seems to have worse gameplay and bugs compared to the better version of the game; XE
    - Email getting spammed by Nexon with "##- Please type your reply above this line -##" responds to my tickets all the time, over and over..
    - Long waiting to finally get the end window with the results of the battle.

    I really did a great job i think to find so many Pro's :D
    But after one hour struggling to find some more Pro's I gave up.

    P.s. Give us Vindictus XE back! And listen to your players +sigh
    *added some cons

    Regards,
    YakuzamaAnthonytonyboyMadcobraZatoxCallistheneRena_Ryugu
  • RagnaゼロRagnaゼロ
    Vindictus Rep: 1,065
    Posts: 12
    Member
    edited March 11, 2017
    QuiJinn wrote: »
    I am mainly a staff evie, further I'm well geared with Arisha, Kai and Fiona. But i do experience a lot of issues while playing them.

    Pro's
    Most of your point cannot even be considered as pro.

    ErinieI
  • sadrazamsadrazam
    Vindictus Rep: 695
    Posts: 32
    Member
    Game play wise i like it as much as XE. I wanted to like the migration but few weeks later,problem after problem,error after error i have to say the migration sucks.
  • QuiJinnQuiJinn
    Vindictus Rep: 1,235
    Posts: 41
    Member
    QuiJinn wrote: »
    I am mainly a staff evie, further I'm well geared with Arisha, Kai and Fiona. But i do experience a lot of issues while playing them.

    Pro's
    Most of your point cannot even be considered as pro.

    I know :c but i had to write down something, but yes you are right, it are not truly pro's xD
    in fact i just wrote down something that.. uhm.. well.. i like? :3

    i hope nexon will listen to us and give us what we want.. i am losing members every day more, they quit the game because they dont like it anymore, for some even unplayable, which i totally agree with.
    But as guild master i cannot quit, but personally i really dont like Vindictus at all anymore.. i just want the game back i loved so much..
    Vindictus :c
  • ZatoxZatox
    Vindictus Rep: 755
    Posts: 22
    Member
    QuiJinn wrote: »
    I am mainly a staff evie, further I'm well geared with Arisha, Kai and Fiona. But i do experience a lot of issues while playing them.

    Pro's
    - Lots yays,

    Con's
    - More nays but,
    - Steam region block for the Netherlands

    Regards,

    Never knew Netherlands was blocked. There aren't many Dutch ppl around, but I can connect properly.

    I somehow do miss the combo at times, even though as Lynn player it isn't very usefull since it did not apply for Zhen detonations. It did gave me insight on how I was performing.
  • CallistheneCallisthene
    Vindictus Rep: 815
    Posts: 61
    Member
    QuiJinn wrote: »
    I am mainly a staff evie, further I'm well geared with Arisha, Kai and Fiona. But i do experience a lot of issues while playing them.
    I am a Scythe Evie. Recently hit the lvl80, but have to keep wearing my Mhara set and got tons of issues...
    Stamina is one of the worst. My mana shield is my life-saver, but of course it breaks so easily. Fortunately, my dodge skill is very fast and efficient! But it consumes, just as my smashes that are the main point as a Scythe wielder, a lot of stamina.
    I can't run while waiting for it to replenish because running doesn't make such a thing.
    I have to walk. And when I do, I'm a perfect target. Bosses hit me from afar (damn those wood elves and their bows!) and there's basically nothing I can do but dying.
    - I like the launcher
    I don't. I thought it was a good thing but it's a freaking bad joke.
    The 'repairing game' is totally useless because same problems keep happening despite files being downloaded... When, of course, it actually does something else than consuming your PC's resources!
    - Fast reply to your tickets.
    I've waited more than 2 weeks for a perfectly useless reply where I understood that the person didn't even read what I wrote... I am VERY frustrated about it BTW...
    - Awesome Event as compensation for the migration.
    I totally agree. And I am afraid more players might quit the game once it ends...
    - Nexon Cash split up into Credit and Prepaid. Just put it together for fork sake Nexon +mad
    True, but I remember seeing it long before the migration occurred. Can't see the point of it but guess there's one.
    - We can't run anymore, we have to press an additional button to do this... it is really useless.. Just bring running back, this walking looks retarded.
    I've finally got used to press shift all the time. Even in town where it's perfectly useless... ahem... But I truly hate it. I seriously can't understand how it is a 'good thing' because whenever you need to regain stamina, walking just means you're gonna die.
    - Along with this retarded walking, my Evie makes a weird step (when pressing a 'moving' key twice fast) This get me killed at Babylong Gate at Neamhain all the time.
    Are you talking about that kinda small jump? Not sure to get what you mean, but I've heard that ppl use this as another way to dodge by spamming shift+direction. Weird IMO.
    But that also shows how much this running/walk issue led the players to find 'solutions' to by-pass the vulnerability when you walk. Or so I think.
    - I get this freaking IP issue when I login from another place ( i have to wait 10 minutes to be able to use the mailbox, really Nexon?)
    Same here. What's the point of if, seriously?! Anti account-hacking?
    As if that would stop hackers to wait 10 minutes to steal everything!
    - Titles renamed (also my favorite ' Master of Magic' . Turn all of them back to it's normal state!
    - Ein Lacher, hahaha...no.. just rename it to Einrach!
    - Outfitter shop.. turn the name back to Avatar Shop.
    So many things got renamed in a so weird/awkward way!
    - No HP-bars from hard mode bosses! Now we can’t plan to make ‘finishing screenshots’.

    As the finish with Kicks/spear/bomb etc
    - Jumping, it gave additional attacks. So basically XE version has way more things to offer then this old slow version of the game called Premiere. Jumping around was funny, cute, and gives you the true amount of freedom like they claimed in the video: Vindictus from players perspective.
    I remember my Evie making an incredibly cool move after a jump with her scythe (so nice screenshots!) but honestly, I can do without jumps too. Sometime it's a bit annoying, but not as much as running/walking.
    - XE move. Since the remove of it, it solved some bugs on Evie, but now we have less attacks, so less opportunities to dodge an attack which cannot be dodged with simple dodge/block/deflect. Give us XE move back or something like it, so it’s possible to solo Juggernaut again for example.
    I've always found this XE move perfectly useless and am rather happy I do not have it anymore in my skills! But I understand players loved and used it. It should have remained a skill, but one that you can choose to learn OR NOT.
    I would have another thing...
    I always found it strange that some battles can de done in Easy mode, while some can NOT...
    I've tried the first Ben Chenner mission while I was lvl 79 when it is supposed to be for lvl75... Of course, I realized how HARD was the 'Normal' mode just trying to not get hit by random mobs. Those bears are worst than any White Tyrant and those arrows can take off more than the half of my life points! I understand that Raids are mean to be done in group, but even simple battles??

    Finding a party or creating one is always a pain because no one is ever joining and you wait for hours... What a funny game~ yay!
  • nikgltnikglt
    Vindictus Rep: 200
    Posts: 4
    Member
    edited March 15, 2017
    My first impression of migration?
    My first impression is that Nexon NA is a shameless and crap company.
    They wiped off Israel and blocked it's entire community from playing Vindictus, I am one of them. Thank you very much NA, after playing this game for years, this is what I get.
    Literally hundreds are now blocked and cannot play Vindictus anymore until NEXON NA unblocks Israel and provides service, like EU did since day 1 of Vindictus.
    NA Nexon has no right to do such thing, especially after having us spend a fortune on this game and a lot of time invested into it.
    If nexon decides to be this way with us, then I hope they will go bankrupt.

    #unblockIsrael
  • LachancheLachanche
    Vindictus Rep: 200
    Posts: 2
    Member
    I play kai hurk and karok.

    My clear times got slower on hurk but faster on karok (no idea why) and overall stayed the same on kai.

    I really miss the XE move, it was a nice dps boost
    i also keep getting wacked on my hurk/karok when a boss attacks me mid combo and i try to XE out of it.
  • QuiJinnQuiJinn
    Vindictus Rep: 1,235
    Posts: 41
    Member
    edited April 22, 2017
    soo.................
    when do we get Vindictus EU back? this means EU team, support, and XE version!!
    its taking to long ..
    or just delete this crappy premiere version from all servers and just keep XE on all servers. it is a way better version in every single way and less bugged, more action, more freedom, just simply better!
    SefRena_Ryugu
  • CallistheneCallisthene
    Vindictus Rep: 815
    Posts: 61
    Member
    QuiJinn wrote: »
    soo.................
    when do we get Vindictus EU back? this means EU team, support, and XE version!!
    its taking to long ..
    or just delete this crappy premiere version from all servers and just keep XE on all servers. it is a way better version in every single way and less bugged, more action, more freedom, just simply better!

    I'm afraid you won't see it unless it's in your dreams...
    We Europe are a very little community (that kept decreasing thanks to bugs, IP block & more) compared to the 3 other Servers who are all, were always, and will always be in Premiere.

    I'm sure we all feel the same about about it (bitter, to say the least) but let's face it: nothing will change.

    Also, concerning the support, I must confess that NA are much more fast (3 days against like, what, 3 weeks for EU?) and I wonder if there's even a EU staff somewhere anymore...

    RIP XE
    *sad violins playing*
    QuiJinn
  • LeucosieLeucosie
    Vindictus Rep: 2,105
    Posts: 164
    Member
    It's no use mourning XE anymore, it will never come back .

    Hopefully we won't be experiencing game breaking bugs for months just like fiona had in XE because devs didn't really care about this version. That's actually the only positive aspect of PRE over XE to my mind :/
  • VinVinVinVin
    Vindictus Rep: 1,165
    Posts: 73
    Member
    My first impression after the migration: "thanks" for deleting all of my characters. I played the game from 2012 to 2015 . Then I stopped playing, and I returned just to find this.

    I know they warned about this in the old eu forums (I saw it recently) but in these two years I have been busy with other things, I had no time to visit the forums. The least they could have done is to warn BY EMAIL about something as important as this happening. I had my account associated to my main email, I would have seen it . Any serious company doing a change in a service would do something as basic as informing by email, but apparently this proved too much for Nexon.

    Removal of characters, more countries blocks, forcing Premiere against popular vote... what a nice company. Do me a favor and burn yourself.
  • EdaymEdaym
    Vindictus Rep: 1,085
    Posts: 43
    Member
    B14ckR4v3n wrote: »
    half wanted PRE, half wanted to stay XE.

    599f302074.png
    1c7e5d149f.png
  • ErinieIErinieI
    Vindictus Rep: 2,350
    Posts: 163
    Member
    emote.png