[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

A hand in helping EU players move on the Na server

DforDragonDforDragon
Vindictus Rep: 525
edited February 16, 2017 in General Discussion
Greetings, I'm a long time vindi player (was a beta tester on the Eu servers and used to sneak on the NA servers when Eu wasnt launched VrjGP6G.jpg) and I was really excited about this merge when I first heard of it, looking forward a lot to getting in touch with our Na friends... or so I was dreaming.

I, for the most part understand why we we're actually merged with the Na servers, economy and lag wise, but even so i'd love to play on the Na servers if given the chance.
Unfortunately as most veteran vindi players know, the most grusome thing to do in vindi is to make a new character and grind those boring and tiresome Season 1 to Season 3 quests, especially now with Neamhain raid which requiers you to be up to date with the quests.
I would rather jump ass first in a pool of flaming glass shards than grind my way through the lvls and quests for the 10th time (literally, I made over 10 characters so far).

So here I come with an idea.

Could there maybe be a plan for a small help to all us Eu players who wanna move to other servers in the form of maybe an Event?

You could call it ''The Traveler'' event.
And all that it would do is for all the Eu players with characters over lvl 80 who wanted to give the Na servers a try to get the chance to make 1 character that would start at lvl 75 or 80, with S1-S2 Main Quests finished.

Only that, S1-S2 quests skipped and a bit of lvl to make the grinding less painfull.

Now some may be a bit skeptic about this since they are afraid of a possible large influx of no gear lvl 80s suddenly appearing, and to that I say, just give them 30Day Gear. That way they will have time to grind themselves some proper gear and decide if they will remain or not.

I know that this may fall on death ears, but I really want to play with you Na players... it's your solo videos of lanns fighting Ingkells and Fionas kicking kaeghans to death that always kept me pumped up for the game.... and now seeing that I have to start from the begging... it's just...

Regard,

A simple Eu player
8bL5iZz.jpg

Comments

• BreadmanBreadman
    Vindictus Rep: 1,680
    At this point, I don't think people will complain if a stream of undergeared people come. We don't have a new Kraken in s3, so even with only 1-2 carries boats will still complete under 10 mins.

But yeah, would have been nice if they added a jump event for the merge. Who knows, maybe they planned it down the road to let the lower boats be populated for a week with (maybe) brand new players coming in (lol).
    DforDragon