[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Height speed question

LaharLahar
Vindictus Rep: 1,285
edited January 30, 2017 in General Discussion
I don't prefer my character very short.

Is there still a speed difference between the shortest and tallest? How big of a difference is there?
When it comes to Lynn and Arisha.

Comments

• AimAndKillAimAndKill
    Vindictus Rep: 1,590
    There is a huge difference, at least 12+ att SPD. You can buy an alteration airtight coupon for 2.5m if you don't like the changes then you can just go back losing about 5m total so I say go for it ;)
  • CriminyCriminy
    Vindictus Rep: 1,225
    12 is the difference between min height and max height (its more like 11.6 or something if I remember right). If you were already average height, then the speed increase is more like +5 attack speed and it will be difficult to really notice. If you are already playing a character with good reach, always go min height. If you're playing a character with short reach, you'll probably hate min height as it will shorten your reach even more.

Really its up to you what you want to do. Personally, I hated min height and switched to max. You can get more speed but you can't get more reach without using transformation.