[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Tender Loving Care

ziggybladeziggyblade
Vindictus Rep: 1,155
edited January 24, 2017 in General Discussion
That is what this game is in dear need of. For the last 90 day's the game play has been very poor to the point where ppl can't play ur game anymore and there leaving. Now I have not seen how bad it has been until the last update. I'm going from 60 fps on channel #1 down to 10 - 15 fps never ever did that before, to getting DC'd 1 - 2 x a hour now. Even when I solo . I'm getting dc'd . Spend over half of the hour trying to reconnect to the game. Will there be anything done to fix this GIANT mess going on here ,That is the Q ? hopefully the maintenance will be more then a restart.......... SAD DAY'S R HERE AGIN .........
FlufffyParrot

Comments

• A_Little_EerieA_Little_Eerie
    Vindictus Rep: 655
    My potato is running the game just fine.
  • ziggybladeziggyblade
    Vindictus Rep: 1,155
    you must be specail
  • BowtacojrBowtacojr
    Vindictus Rep: 2,545
    I'm not really having any issues with the game so far, I've had some bad hosts and some disconnects, bu it really hasn't felt much worse than usual.

Clean our your computer case.
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    The recent issues for people seem to be isolated. The UI problems and such everyone has had to deal with, but only a few have reported major problems to the point of the game being unplayable and difficult to run even when just in town.
  • X1Guts1XX1Guts1X
    Vindictus Rep: 1,795
    Ziggy - I hear you - I and many others our having a weird kick bug due to some sort of memory allocation error that's new with this patch. You can visit my thread in Bug Section titled "ENGINE ERROR" and see if that is your issue as well.
  • AequipondiumAequipondium
    Vindictus Rep: 1,965
    Turn off UI and play spear Lann. Spear Lann doesn't need UI.
    And if you're having low fps in town, either do as bowtaco suggests or find a way to get a faster net speed.

Would help if you posted your specs.
  • SojSoj
    Vindictus Rep: 785
    Royal Army Raids for sure have been laggy as heck.

I haven't had any issues in town or in general raids tho, just the typical fps that comes with a badly optimized game.
  • MoosecatMoosecat
    Vindictus Rep: 200
    The UI in this game is somehow more stressful than running BDO on max during a guild battle.