[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Crafting Recipes | Rise Update

ElynsaElynsa
Vindictus Rep: 1,565
edited July 15, 2021 in Battle Quests and Guides
Here's a spreadsheet of all the new crafting recipes for those of you who wish to dive into an expertise since all but end game gear is no longer NPC-craftable. Even if you don't, take a look anyway and don't incinerate these mats.

Let me know if you encounter any errors.

Thanks @hynura for pooling efforts!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18tTXFHZzu5lRmRUYjfHLZJL-BN_wb8_1gALwqKtYtn4/edit?pli=1#gid=1979770877

I suggest hoarding materials until a double proficiency event takes place.
What you should craft will vary depending on what you pick up and Marketplace prices and supply.
Dismantling and Element Stone crafting is unlocked at 100 proficiency by speaking to respective NPCs.
Crafting using bound materials will result in a bound item.

Order5 wrote: »
About shared expertise:
If you have multiple characters with expertise, you can use those skills while on a different character.

To view what expertise is among your characters, pull up your stat page and click on "Talent" then look under "Shared Expertise".
pXNjsx8.jpg

-To craft an item using another character's skills, go to the appropriate stall for the expertise you want to use. You will have multiple tabs for each of your characters to choose from.
Example: If you are a Tailor who wants to craft a Dullahan Scythe, go to the Weaponsmithing stall.
2HnzbEH.jpg

Notes:
-The character name on the item ("Crafted by ____") will be whatever character you are currently on.
-You cannot indirectly raise a character's expertise; skill level can only be raised when using your current character's expertise list.
-Cooking is also shared, simply go to the cooking stall.
-Element Stone is not a shared expertise.

Crafting via shared expertise can produce different quality items.

On another note, if you have Cooking skill and Element Stone, the lack of space on the Talent menu may result in the inability to view your crafting recipes away from the stall because the tab will not be displayed.

Here are farming location recommendations for those looking for some. Use low level gear or take only your weapon to lessen repair costs.
Disclaimer: This list is only meant to provide a general idea of what to expect in these areas.
Dethrone the White Tyrant (2 short areas)
- 4-5 veins: Mostly Iron Ore

Prepare for Counterattack (2 short areas)
- Beginner materials
- 3 Ore veins: Mostly Iron Ore
- 1 Erg pot

White Tyrant's Challenge (1 area)
- 3 Ore veins: Mostly Iron Ore

An Interdimensional Invasion (3 areas)
- Beginner materials
- Good for farming Element Stone Catalyst (Dismantle)

Red Archer (2 areas)
- Apprentice materials
- 1 Ore vein: Fine Iron, Silver, Copper

The Five Spider Brothers (2 areas)
- Beginner materials
- 1-2 Ore vein: Fine Iron, Copper

Nightmare at the Ruins (2 short areas)
- Apprentice materials
- 3 Ore veins: Iron Ore and Fine Iron mix, Silver, Copper
- 2 Erg pots

Cadet Ceremony (2 short areas)
- Apprentice materials
- 2 Ore veins: Iron Ore, Fine Iron, Superior Iron, Gold, Silver
- 1 Erg pot

Storeroom (2 areas)
- Journeyman materials
- 2-3 Ore veins: Superior Iron, Gold, Silver, Copper, Fine Fobellow Tin (useless)
- 1-2 Erg pots

The Inverse Blade (2 areas)
- 3 Ore veins: Superior Iron, Exquisite Iron, Gold, Silver, Copper
- 6 Erg pots: Mostly Rage Ergs
Note: It’s possible to break the 4 pots in the side room without having to enter if you use a ranged attack and have a cooperative pet that will collect the cores. Alternatively, you can walk away and hope they teleport to you.

Season 2 ex-Raids
- Professional materials
- Spirited Magic Powder farm (Dismantle)
- Power Crystals
- Fobellow Tin

Traces of Battle (1 short area)
- Journeyman materials
Note: Unlimited runs, easily completed with a Trainee/Supply weapon for no repair cost

Cloth received generally corresponds with the material tier found there.

Converting iron and cloth to higher tiers is an option at Ferghus and Clodagh’s respectively.
Qn4Dpf4.jpg

Metal Solvent can be purchased in 5s for 600g from Ferghus, Brakis, Nel, Arthyen, Emma, Jornin, Roma, Culann
Fine Solvent can be purchased for 2500g from Brakis, Nel, and Arthyen
Empty Bottle can be purchased for 500g from Brynn, Aislinn, Jarlath, Emma, Roma

Sewing Kits can be purchased in 5s for 1000g from Aislinn, Brakis, Nel, Arthyen, Emma, Roma
Wood Plank can be purchased in 5s for 1200g from Aislinn, Brakis, Nel, Arthyen, Emma, Roma, Culann

Ertxz18hynuraOrodalfZiggyStardustSirRFIHappyMaskNFeelingGoodFenrirDokkunJohnKnight6and 4 others.

Comments

• Ertxz18Ertxz18
    Vindictus Rep: 1,390
    Awesome! I was thinking of starting to implement the recipes into the Wiki.
    Piracy
  • hynurahynura
    Vindictus Rep: 960
    edited June 25, 2017
    For anyone looking for the new crafting materials, runs with multiple bosses are a good place to farm.

Ex: Prepare for Counterattack, An Interdimensional Invasion, The Five Spider Brothers, Nightmare at the Ruins, Cadet Ceremony, Storeroom, etc.
    EnigmaTaroDameEnNoir
  • DokkunDokkun
    Vindictus Rep: 1,500
    um so...everlasting? is it drop only now...?
  • Order5Order5
    Vindictus Rep: 5,900
    Dokkun wrote: »
    um so...everlasting? is it drop only now...?

More than likely. Neither Armorsmithing or Tailoring can craft it anymore, Armorsmithing cannot craft the shields, and Weaponsmithing and Goldsmithing cannot craft the weapons. However, I managed to pick up a Dogma Glaive from Elchulus, so that's a good indicator that you can still get the set from episode 10 ex-raids.
  • JohnKnight6JohnKnight6
    Vindictus Rep: 720
    Is there still any use for any of the previous item materials used for Weaponsmithing and Armorsmithing before the Rise update went live a few days ago. I currently have a ton of crafting materials in my inventory, such as Shakarr's Hammer Fragment for example.
    Idk if there still any use for these materials, or that I should just get rid of them. Can anyone please give me any suggestions?
  • ElynsaElynsa
    Is there still any use for any of the previous item materials used for Weaponsmithing and Armorsmithing before the Rise update went live a few days ago. I currently have a ton of crafting materials in my inventory, such as Shakarr's Hammer Fragment for example.
    Idk if there still any use for these materials, or that I should just get rid of them. Can anyone please give me any suggestions?

They're not used for anything anymore. You can either hoard them as legacy items or incinerate them. The only old mats that are still used that I noticed when I created the spreadsheet were ores, leathers, cloth, CMI/SG/TW/MS power crystals/source, ergs, spirit remnants, and fobellow tin. There might be a few exceptions but it's pretty safe to do w/e you want with the old mats.
  • ElynsaElynsa
    edited June 26, 2017
    For those looking for previously craftable items, I've picked up or seen the following drop: Dreamwalker from Taking Initiative, Nighthawk from CMI/SG, Heremon from TD, Skeleton from Misty, Noblesse from Desolate Malina and Gates of Hell, Armageddon from Cromm. If you're looking for these items I'd suggest farming around those areas.
  • JeyemJeyem
    Vindictus Rep: 1,675
    Should i go with tailoring or armorsmithing now?
  • ElynsaElynsa
    Jeyem wrote: »
    Should i go with tailoring or armorsmithing now?

That depends entirely on what you want out of the expertise +shy
  • SefSef
    Vindictus Rep: 1,310
    So basically tailoring or bust.
  • ElynsaElynsa
    edited June 30, 2017
    Sef wrote: »

I'm not sure what you mean? +dizzy

Weaponsmithing and goldsmithing still hold value because they allow you to craft higher quality weapons. Both tailoring and armorsmithing can craft higher quality level 90 armors, it's just a preference as to which vanity items you'd like to be able to craft, along with whether you'd like to be able to craft Lugh or Regina/Abomination.
  • SefSef
    Vindictus Rep: 1,310
    edited July 1, 2017
    Elynsa wrote: »

I'm not sure what you mean? +dizzy

Weaponsmithing and goldsmithing still hold value because they allow you to craft higher quality weapons. Both tailoring and armorsmithing can craft higher quality level 90 armors, it's just a preference as to which vanity items you'd like to be able to craft, along with whether you'd like to be able to craft Lugh or Regina/Abomination.

Was more a tongue in cheek remark from a max level armoursmith that lost a great deal of armour recipes he could have previously crafted thanks to Rise.

Time to start working on my Evie and her skills again.
  • ElynsaElynsa
    edited July 1, 2017
    Was more a tongue in cheek remark from a max level armoursmith that lost a great deal of armour recipes he could have previously crafted thanks to Rise.

Time to start working on my Evie and her skills again.

Oh, didn't catch that +shy Tailoring also lost some recipes too, granted not as many as Armorsmiths and both started with a different amount. Because ES are no longer restricted to armor types I actually think it's more valuable now to be able to craft plate armor. If I'm not mistaken, the first 95 gear will be plate which means tailors will likely have to wait again.

Best of luck!
  • JeyemJeyem
    I don't see the raider set recipe anywhere, anyone have any idea where to get one now? Mainly want the boots
  • RavelationsRavelations
    Vindictus Rep: 1,255
    you forgot Regina and Abomination on that list, not that they're any different from Term/Braha and Lugh but still
  • Order5Order5
    edited July 19, 2017
    you forgot Regina and Abomination on that list, not that they're any different from Term/Braha and Lugh but still

@Ravelations
    Tailoring can't craft Abomination or Regina armor, click on the Armorsmithing spreadshseet at the bottom of the Google Sheets if you want to see those.
    Elynsa
  • DokkunDokkun
    Vindictus Rep: 1,500
    id like to bring to attention how fomorian book is no longer craftable? y is dis happening
  • JeyemJeyem
    I heard that they added recipes back into expertise. Anybody got any idea what? I only have Tailoring at apprentice, didn't see anything new.
  • Order5Order5
    edited July 26, 2017
    Jeyem wrote: »
    I heard that they added recipes back into expertise. Anybody got any idea what? I only have Tailoring at apprentice, didn't see anything new.

You heard wrong. The only thing added was the Dullahan recipes for Armorsmithing, Weaponsmithing, and Goldsmithing.
    "Expertise Recipes added for a number of Armorsmithing, Goldsmithing and Weaponsmithing items"
    http://vindictus.nexon.net/news/24338/dullahan-at-95-update
  • kls9kls9
    Vindictus Rep: 1,215
    Order5 wrote: »
    You heard wrong. The only thing added was the Dullahan recipes for Armorsmithing, Weaponsmithing, and Goldsmithing.
    "Expertise Recipes added for a number of Armorsmithing, Goldsmithing and Weaponsmithing items"
    http://vindictus.nexon.net/news/24338/dullahan-at-95-update

Fomorian Book was added back to goldsmithing. Wouldn't be surprised if other expertise recipes were also added back.