[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

I mean who cares about the existing players, right

KaraKara
Vindictus Rep: 2,515
in General Discussion
Lowered Success Rates 12-20, Devalued Gear, there are now actual versions of enchant scrolls.... Additional damage > Attack Limit.(((( Enhance levels = dps )))). I feel this update is more targeted toward newer players, even though for a new player, it'd be impossible to catch up to a veteran player. RIP who invested in attack limit.
MochiSweetarkaine757

Comments

• EnigmaTaroEnigmaTaro
    Vindictus Rep: 3,815
    1. Dps only matters in getting more cores in a run with 3 other people. Pff, even neamhain took dps counter out.
    2. Why do new players need to catch up if they are playing with their group of friends?
    3. What happens if everyone gets +20? Majority of players can already one-shot after the update.

Just grab event armor and fight in those if you seek challenge. Nowadays people are busy to even log in, and making everything smoother is a step in the right direction. Additional damage though , that's probably unneeded.
  • BladeXAngelBladeXAngel
    Vindictus Rep: 1,805
    1. Dps only matters in getting more cores in a run with 3 other people. Pff, even neamhain took dps counter out.

People play MMO to be competitive in a big society, the point of having good gear and chase behind it is to feel you are stronger than people with less gear.

2. Why do new players need to catch up if they are playing with their group of friends?

No one need to catch up, everyone will stuck at +12 as soon as lv95 release.

3. What happens if everyone gets +20? Majority of players can already one-shot after the update.

I can understand if they increase to +20, but with the expected success rate????? It's really a money grabber simple as that. Most people will stuck at 12, with some people with thicker wallet/better rng hitting +15/+16. Afterall, 99.9999999% of the population will not reach +20 unless it's someone own an oil company in the middle east.

Just grab event armor and fight in those if you seek challenge.

Then why do you even progress/enhance gear in game anymore? It's a freaking online game, you are suppose to feel superior if you have better gear/skill to assist you to challenge things in game that others have difficulty doing. Only thing left is freaking solo neam for me, and I see no reason or anywhere close to do so...
  • XieXie
    Vindictus Rep: 2,115
    EnigmaTaro wrote: »
    Pff, even neamhain took dps counter out.

What? They took out the DPS counter in Neamhain?! How am I supposed to tell whether or not I've improved now?! >:[

• BladeXAngelBladeXAngel
    Vindictus Rep: 1,805
    Xie wrote: »

What? They took out the DPS counter in Neamhain?! How am I supposed to tell whether or not I've improved now?! >:[

You don't, you blow your money and you know you are top dmg or you don't and imagine you did some dmg.
  • XieXie
    Vindictus Rep: 2,115
    Xie wrote: »

You don't, you blow your money and you know you are top dmg or you don't and imagine you did some dmg.

They shouldn't have touched Neamhain, if they wanted to buff her hp because of additional danage buff, okay sure, but don't touch anything else. She was fine. D:
    DevCat why you do this, this sucks! T-T