My ideas for kai update/Revamp

Arrow95Arrow95
Vindictus Rep: 1,475
edited June 19 in Kai
I guess I will spilt this up into 2 main parts (Bow/Crossgun). Just to inform everyone I will continue adding onto this post for about 3 days, want this to be well thought threw.

Bow:
Survivability:Bows survivability is not the best beacuse of his low invul iframes (0.33 seconds). My personal opinion I would like to see it bumped up to 0.40 seconds to make it more of a solid dodge.
Beestinger:it does not use mags awakening so in turn it costs alot of sp I would like to see it use whatever awakening stone you have on mag shot.
:Skill updates
Eagle eye: Should be updated like similar to Arrow Storm mostly for on smaller Bosses I would like to see on rank 6 you can lock up to 9 points on (atm it is 7) and you get sp back per hit of it I would say 20sp per hit so 180sp back from eagle eye (my peraonal opinion).
Shortbow Arrowstorm:
500 sp for one hit of the same damage as non enhance bolt hollow shot isn't really that good I think, since you will be only using it for mobs, I think sp cost should be 300sp with a 30% damage increase, am not 2 sure about the cooldown of shortbow Arrow Storm i was thinking maybe 20 seconds.
Ricoshot:my self am happy with the skill for the most part but I would like to see sp reduction awakening on it
Longbow chainlink:I think chainlink should have something more, like maybe if you use it with longbow it slows raid bosses down by 50% and there attspeed/movment speed for maybe 10-15seconds?
Crossgun:
Survivability:About Crossguns dodge for the most part it is not as bad as bows dodge but I believe he should be a bit faster maybe 15%?