[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

My ideas for kai update/Revamp

Arrow95Arrow95
Vindictus Rep: 1,770
edited July 23 in Kai
I guess I will spilt this up into 2 main parts (Bow/Crossgun). Just to inform everyone I will continue adding onto this post for about 3 days, want this to be well thought threw.

Bow:
Survivability:Bows survivability is not the best beacuse of his low invul iframes (0.33 seconds). My personal opinion I would like to see it bumped up to 0.40 seconds to make it more of a solid dodge.
Beestinger:it does not use mags awakening so in turn it costs alot of sp I would like to see it use whatever awakening stone you have on mag shot.
:Skill updates
Eagle eye: Should be updated like similar to Arrow Storm mostly for on smaller Bosses I would like to see on rank 6 you can lock up to 9 points on (atm it is 7) and you get sp back per hit of it I would say 20sp per hit so 180sp back from eagle eye (my peraonal opinion).
Shortbow Arrowstorm:
500 sp for one hit of the same damage as non enhance bolt hollow shot isn't really that good I think, since you will be only using it for mobs, I think sp cost should be 300sp with a 30% damage increase, am not 2 sure about the cooldown of shortbow Arrow Storm i was thinking maybe 20 seconds.
Ricoshot:my self am happy with the skill for the most part but I would like to see sp reduction awakening on it
Longbow chainlink:I think chainlink should have something more, like maybe if you use it with longbow it slows raid bosses down by 50% and there attspeed/movment speed for maybe 10-15seconds?
Crossgun:
Survivability:About Crossguns dodge for the most part it is not as bad as bows dodge but I believe he should be a bit faster maybe 15%?
Skill updates:
Attspeed should be able to affect Bolt Storm/spin smash
For enhance bolt perforate the first hit should be able to headshot and also for normal bolts.
Nuke: I think should have a 100% crit chance with
Damage awakening.
Handbomb: it would be cool if hand bombs did a bit more damage and if they went off automatically or you could use the E key to set them off, after you thow them.

Comments

• xXSlayerXx1xXSlayerXx1
    Vindictus Rep: 420
    Bring xguns old dodge back and we Gucci like the shirts with the snakes on it