[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

RISE enemy HP inflation

Question2Question2
Vindictus Rep: 3,235
in Future Content
Does anyone have any figures for just how enemy HP has been inflated due to RISE? Like, right now Larken has 62k-140k hp on hard mode, with HP scaling being removed, is it going to be much harder for newbies to solo the lower level stuff since a boss like Larken will have at least 140k hp, probably more with HP inflation?

Comments

• 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    Vindictus Rep: 5,590
    It SEEMS hard with the HP boost but not exactly. Their damage figures balance out actually. They don't deal as much damage with RISE. I started a Lynn from Lvl 1 for these type of tests. Even S3 as a lvl 84 is a lot easier now Post-RISE XD HOWEVER you have to be lvl 90 to do the raids for S3. Even story. So basically there's the new wall for players which is plenty reasonable.
  • Weiss_OswaldWeiss_Oswald
    Vindictus Rep: 1,475
    I thought that all bosses HP were cut by half on this RISE update since parties are getting halved too.
    Why is low level bosses HP increasing? +dizzy
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    I thought that all bosses HP were cut by half on this RISE update since parties are getting halved too.
    Why is low level bosses HP increasing? +dizzy

Nah that was for Einrach.
  • Question2Question2
    Vindictus Rep: 3,235
    It SEEMS hard with the HP boost but not exactly. Their damage figures balance out actually. They don't deal as much damage with RISE. I started a Lynn from Lvl 1 for these type of tests. Even S3 as a lvl 84 is a lot easier now Post-RISE XD HOWEVER you have to be lvl 90 to do the raids for S3. Even story. So basically there's the new wall for players which is plenty reasonable.

Well even if they dont deal as much damage as before, its going to be annoying if they are super tanky (look at how tanky gauntlet bosses are for example).

Have any KR fansites gotten actual HP figures for some of the lower level bosses yet?
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    Question2 wrote: »

Well even if they dont deal as much damage as before, its going to be annoying if they are super tanky (look at how tanky gauntlet bosses are for example).

Have any KR fansites gotten actual HP figures for some of the lower level bosses yet?

Nope. Tbvh I don't even know if the site is getting as updated as it should be getting. The most I see is the general info of new updates but I don't think the actual contents are getting updated by the site owner.