[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

What happened to this game?

SefronaSefrona
Vindictus Rep: 100
in Suggestions and Feedback
I am an early BETA player of Vindictus and I used to love it. I had hours and hours of dungeons and Dark Knight transformations. I left the game for a couple of years and came back to a complete mess.

I understand there was a merger and my old character was lost which is fine...upsetting... got over it. But ever since I started playing this the screen freezes multiple times, I was kicked out of a mission while fighting multiple times and had to redo it multiple times of course. I cannot jump anymore? I understand that's new too... Why take out jump? I mean how do I get over the traps now - REMEMBER THOSE ROPE THINGS THAT YOU CAN SEE ON THE GROUND ? The health bar appears only at some difficulty levels...why not Hard? What's the big deal ? It is if anything very unnerving.

Channels that I am automatically put on are very laggy..and I assumed it was my specs but talking to a friend it's not my specs. It's the game itself.

Lastly, why are dungeons so easy? I played on hard almost every Season 1 battle with Evie in a trainee armor. WHAT HAPPENED? It is so boring.
Also, It used to be fun and casting spells and running was very cool now..Evie lags even between actions - it will respond with 2-3 seconds delay at boss fights. To make it even better, if I repeat a previously done battle I do not get anything but AP. There is no battle record or how many mobs I killed. WHAT'S THE POINT? If I level up only by completing quests then this is going to be long.

For those reading this, please do not take it personal but I loved this game when it went into BETA and got 3 of my friends to play just because I couldn't stop talking about it. Now I just want to uninstall it and continue with other games...

Thanks,
Sef

Comments

• SaintGuinnessSaintGuinness
    Vindictus Rep: 1,730
    edited May 24, 2017
    A lot of the changes such as not getting anything but AP for a run were put in to limit bot farming. Yeah the game is easy through S1. S2 and S3 are quite challenging though. Jump was removed because it glitched way too many times and didn't have much utility. As far as I can tell, any traps that required a jump to dodge were removed. The health bar appears on all the bosses for S2 and S3. Devcat, never bothered to make that change for S1. I hope this helps.