[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Need help with Arisha Makeup/Appearance

TetsujinTetsujin
Vindictus Rep: 1,660
edited April 23, 2017 in Arisha
I'm trying to get my Arisha to look badass like she does in the promo pictures, but haven't been able to get the right combination of Makeup & skintone options.

Can someone help me to select the right makeup & appearance ?

I want her to look like this:

00IAN-5e50b2a3-109b-4e1e-beee-c4ac865c2496.png

Thanks.

Comments

• BowtacojrBowtacojr
    Vindictus Rep: 2,545
    Isn't that the mature makeup and the default skin tone? I don't actually know which makeup it is, but I think mature has the thickest eyeliner.

So just make the eyeliner black, and then match the makeup on the lips with the skin tone itself and I think you should have it., maybe a little pinkish/salmon-ish.
  • TetsujinTetsujin
    Thanks.

My previous attempt at makeup for Arisha went totally wrong & she doesn't look anything like I wanted her to look HXsuoE4.png. I made her lips too red & cheeks too pink. It's annoying that the colors can't be changed after leaving the shop. They often end up looking totally different in-game to how they look in the preview.

sKbrdeL.jpg
  • Nakrast_FreecssNakrast_Freecss
    Vindictus Rep: 535
    kCg9een.jpg
    Dunno if it helps, but this is mine, i used chic make up, color 1 & 2 are black and 3 is white.
    VieiraG
  • TetsujinTetsujin
    Thanks guys for your suggestions.

I really love how my Arisha looks now. MApkoVs.png

Ptcz1sg.jpg