Cherry Fishing Event

SaygoSaygo
Vindictus Rep: 5,410
Posts: 199
Administrator
edited April 20 in News Archive
We've fixed the problems and we're giving the Cherry Fishing Event another go! Grab a Cherry Fishing Rod and fish up special event items, including Enchant Scroll Boxes, Cherry Fishing Coupons and more!

spring-picnic-event.jpg

More info here: http://vindictus.nexon.net/news/21974/cherry-fishing-event

Comments

  • SekaiizSekaiiz
    Vindictus Rep: 2,205
    Posts: 130
    Member
    Hey Saygo,

    The post states 200x fishing rods per day, but you only receive 100 daily. Can this portion be fixed to prevent confusion? Ty
  • Order5Order5
    Vindictus Rep: 4,310
    Posts: 630
    Member
    Fantastic, I just got a whisper from someone who went fishing for 500+ Goddess Graces.
    RobertLivia
  • jeddyhijeddyhi
    Vindictus Rep: 1,565
    Posts: 211
    Member
    @saygo, you just got me a new badge. Thank you man.
  • adamantiumadamantium
    Vindictus Rep: 300
    Posts: 4
    Member
    And there are no more rewards apart from those 5?....runes, vip, scrolls.... i pass
  • jeddyhijeddyhi
    Vindictus Rep: 1,565
    Posts: 211
    Member
    adamantium wrote: »
    And there are no more rewards apart from those 5?....runes, vip, scrolls.... i pass

    I already have over 100 Goddess graces and 250 Merc pots just for being AFK.
  • SojSoj
    Vindictus Rep: 775
    Posts: 61
    Member
    Like 1.2k rods in and no scroll box yet. Feels bad.
  • JynXiJynXi
    Vindictus Rep: 1,555
    Posts: 156
    Member
    0cba142c952f2a0b1b9624bad1bbdacd.png

    ^out of 300 pouches.
    MoistyPickles
  • LoLoBootyLoLoBooty
    Vindictus Rep: 2,105
    Posts: 199
    Member
    JynXi wrote: »
    0cba142c952f2a0b1b9624bad1bbdacd.png

    ^out of 300 pouches.

    @JynXi What are the pouches and what did you get in them?
  • JynXiJynXi
    Vindictus Rep: 1,555
    Posts: 156
    Member
    LoLoBooty wrote: »
    JynXi wrote: »
    0cba142c952f2a0b1b9624bad1bbdacd.png

    ^out of 300 pouches.

    @JynXi What are the pouches and what did you get in them?

    Average enchant scroll pouches.
    Had some rank D's or so. Will check later and edit which scrolls I exactly got. (trash)
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 5,030
    Posts: 819
    Member
    edited April 30
    The pouch scrolls are garbage. Not even worth the elixirs.
  • jeddyhijeddyhi
    Vindictus Rep: 1,565
    Posts: 211
    Member
    I'm happy just stocking up on Merc pots and goddess graces.
  • SeigakuSeigaku
    Vindictus Rep: 925
    Posts: 54
    Member
    jeddyhi wrote: »
    I'm happy just stocking up on Merc pots and goddess graces.

    And elixirs and occasional element stones, and paradise stones/godly ores/heavenly leather

    It's a good event hands down.
    jeddyhi
  • NakrastNakrast
    Vindictus Rep: 1,050
    Posts: 54
    Member
    Overall a good event (at least for me, since i'm busy and i afk for a lot), good mats, and good amounts of mercs+graces stacks
  • ChunmanderChunmander
    Vindictus Rep: 755
    Posts: 27
    Member
    edited May 4
    Vindy should make a clicker game, I've just clicked through about 1400 pouches then click the + button 229 times to get 229 graces. Also only got one enchant pouch out of it...it was Chaos...
    This was on one character @_@
  • ikeviikevi
    Vindictus Rep: 1,765
    Posts: 261
    Member
    Chunmander wrote: »
    Vindy should make a clicker game, I've just clicked through about 1400 pouches then click the + button 229 times to get 229 graces. Also only got one enchant pouch out of it...it was Chaos...
    This was on one character @_@

    And if you are lucky you will have 700 more pouches to still open on that characters ;-) At least you can hold the + button instead of having to click 229 times, but yeah I really wish we could type in the number of items we wanted.
    Nakrast
  • KamiVellaKamiVella
    Vindictus Rep: 100
    Posts: 4
    Member
    jeddyhi wrote: »
    adamantium wrote: »
    And there are no more rewards apart from those 5?....runes, vip, scrolls.... i pass

    I already have over 100 Goddess graces and 250 Merc pots just for being AFK.

    Wait, dont u have to be, like waiting there to catch fish. Or does it do it automatically for u?
  • SuhpremeSuhpreme
    Vindictus Rep: 2,640
    Posts: 347
    Member
    KamiVella wrote: »
    jeddyhi wrote: »
    adamantium wrote: »
    And there are no more rewards apart from those 5?....runes, vip, scrolls.... i pass

    I already have over 100 Goddess graces and 250 Merc pots just for being AFK.

    Wait, dont u have to be, like waiting there to catch fish. Or does it do it automatically for u?

    u can afk fish, it takes a little longer to fish up, but thats the trade off for being able to afk.
  • ChunmanderChunmander
    Vindictus Rep: 755
    Posts: 27
    Member
    @ikevi well I was already clicking anyways, might as well keep clicking right? :D But next time I'll hold down the + thx for the info