[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Item within account transfer

LaharLahar
Vindictus Rep: 1,285
in General Discussion
1) Will items such as bound:
Runes, Outfits, VIP, VVIP, Potions, Inner Wear, titles
ever be transferable within the same account to different characters?

2) I want to delete all my characters. I consider glaive good but how many people simply consider spell sword just a whole f ton better in every way? I'll delete one of the two eventually.

Comments

• LaharLahar
    Vindictus Rep: 1,285
    How many people here have deleted 85, lv 90 characters even with rare outfits that used to be worth over half a billion just to down size everything to only one character?
  • QuanQQuanQ
    Vindictus Rep: 530
    I wished they are all transferable too.
    but i didnt want to delete the high lvl characters, maybe you will want to use it some day, like run multiple raids with friends, used to do that back in the days when everyone's alive. now they are all "dead"( afk) . so this probably wont happen again, sad.
  • hornywatermelonhornywatermelon
    Vindictus Rep: 3,985
    1) Never. Why? Money. End of story.
    2) Arisha > Lynn. Have yet to see a Lynn in my 40+ Neam runs that can hold her ground in the last phase and consistently dish out reasonable damage. I've seen plenty of such Arishas so far.
  • EmerthystEmerthyst
    Vindictus Rep: 2,690
    :'( lynn buff when?
    MochiSweetLahar
  • SuhpremeSuhpreme
    Vindictus Rep: 3,935
    edited March 30, 2017
    Emerthyst wrote: »
    :'( lynn buff when?

dw fam, devcat gonna make some April 1st announcement pretending it's april fools but later down the line its gonna become reality

aka skipping lynns 2nd weapon and announcing a new character