[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Karok Cestus top dps?

CallMeMrBCallMeMrB
Vindictus Rep: 660
Posts: 20
Member
edited March 9 in Karok
Karok its one of top dps classes? If not, wich class its better?

Comments

  • sadrazamsadrazam
    Vindictus Rep: 200
    Posts: 14
    Member
    sylas
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 5,920
    Posts: 922
    Member
    Play what you enjoy. Karok has very high potential DPS and great ability to survive, so I doubt you'll be disappointed.
  • MegadeusMegadeus
    Vindictus Rep: 510
    Posts: 11
    Member
    Theres a karok I can never beat for dps, there must be something I'm doing wrong, but yeah the damage is real good.
  • OptimalOptimal
    Vindictus Rep: 805
    Posts: 36
    Member
    My boy Burst gets top dps every run with Karok, so if you're really good at Karok his dps is insane~
  • AimAndKillAimAndKill
    Vindictus Rep: 1,270
    Posts: 124
    Member
    Play whatever you enjoy more but Pillar destroys Cestus when it comes to DPS.
  • BlissKnightBlissKnight
    Vindictus Rep: 630
    Posts: 48
    Member
    AimAndKill wrote: »
    Play whatever you enjoy more but Pillar destroys Cestus when it comes to DPS.

    Nah, Cestus > Pillar for DPS
  • AimAndKillAimAndKill
    Vindictus Rep: 1,270
    Posts: 124
    Member
    edited March 28
    AimAndKill wrote: »
    Play whatever you enjoy more but Pillar destroys Cestus when it comes to DPS.

    Nah, Cestus > Pillar for DPS

    Cause you don't use the holy DPS rotation or have beast stance at rank F ;)

    Abandon your sinful ways and join us in the glory that is Pillar ;)
  • BlissKnightBlissKnight
    Vindictus Rep: 630
    Posts: 48
    Member
    AimAndKill wrote: »

    Cause you don't use the holy DPS rotation or have beast stance at rank F ;)

    Abandon your sinful ways and join us in the glory that is Pillar ;)

    Boi, if you shut your mouth about that dumb rotation nonsense I'll smack you upside the head.
  • AimAndKillAimAndKill
    Vindictus Rep: 1,270
    Posts: 124
    Member
    AimAndKill wrote: »

    Cause you don't use the holy DPS rotation or have beast stance at rank F ;)

    Abandon your sinful ways and join us in the glory that is Pillar ;)

    Boi, if you shut your mouth about that dumb rotation nonsense I'll smack you upside the head.

    "If you shut your mouth" kys then I won't shut it so you won't smack me Mr ;)

    Btw what's your IGN anyways? I don't recognize BlissKnight on a Karok.
  • Ryo6Ryo6
    Vindictus Rep: 200
    Posts: 3
    Member
    Watch out for Optimal he is a scammer
  • AbaddanAbaddan
    Vindictus Rep: 930
    Posts: 74
    Member
    I'd still put Kai at top tbh(maybe). But Cestus karok damage is pretty insane right now.
  • fergiefergfergieferg
    Vindictus Rep: 755
    Posts: 15
    Member
    Arisha>all other chars
  • DyuDyu
    Vindictus Rep: 580
    Posts: 17
    Member
    Arisha, Sylas, Vella (weapon depending on boss), Evie Scythe.
    If one of those is keeping their rotation all the time, you won't beat 'em. It's not you doing poorly, there's just something insanely wrong with their DPS. Maybe not much for Scythe, I didn't encounter many lately, but you don't stand a chance against the other 3.
  • V0lterixV0lterix
    Vindictus Rep: 1,345
    Posts: 134
    Member
    Dyu wrote: »
    Arisha, Sylas, Vella (weapon depending on boss), Evie Scythe.
    If one of those is keeping their rotation all the time, you won't beat 'em. It's not you doing poorly, there's just something insanely wrong with their DPS. Maybe not much for Scythe, I didn't encounter many lately, but you don't stand a chance against the other 3.

    Never lost to a Sylas in damage, anywhere. Nor a sword vella. Chain vella occasionally. Arisha and Scythe Evies, sometimes.
  • TheDazzlingTheDazzling
    Vindictus Rep: 2,460
    Posts: 262
    Member
    Hurk > Kai > Karok head to head with Arisha > the rest :)
    fergieferg
  • _Kale_Kale
    Vindictus Rep: 750
    Posts: 19
    Member
    Hurk > Kai > Karok head to head with Arisha > the rest :)

    Do you mainly play with Silence? I can see how you'd draw that conclusion.
  • fergiefergfergieferg
    Vindictus Rep: 755
    Posts: 15
    Member
    Hurk > Kai > Karok head to head with Arisha > the rest :)

    Dazzy, ArishaL, Marrii, Ryume are all beast Arishas. I cant beat them most of the time.
    TheDazzling
  • DragonSpamDragonSpam
    Vindictus Rep: 300
    Posts: 4
    Member
    I play strictly pillar. While I almost never die, my dps ins't very high. If anything I feel as if Karok is underpowered when it comes to end game.
  • V0lterixV0lterix
    Vindictus Rep: 1,345
    Posts: 134
    Member
    DragonSpam wrote: »
    I play strictly pillar. While I almost never die, my dps ins't very high. If anything I feel as if Karok is underpowered when it comes to end game.

    Your gear must suck

  • DragonSpamDragonSpam
    Vindictus Rep: 300
    Posts: 4
    Member
    edited August 15
    V0lterix wrote: »
    DragonSpam wrote: »
    I play strictly pillar. While I almost never die, my dps ins't very high. If anything I feel as if Karok is underpowered when it comes to end game.

    Your gear must suck

    Any suggestions? Your comment may be true. Just nothing constructive came from it either +best