EU Server - When will 'multicore' work again?

JynXiJynXi
Vindictus Rep: 1,260
edited February 17 in General Discussion
Alot of people can not host anything properly now.

This results in empty boards, or boats that go with like 4 people or so max.

I wanna host and play, but I can not host without multicore.

Yesterday night some gm said he was working on it, so, how well is it going?
xRobiHooDxZatoxNathyZupseroElsiJackMrGattoLoneWolf96ChaeldarSirRFICoreless

Comments

• PoppyBrosJrPoppyBrosJr
    Vindictus Rep: 410
    lol
  • SuhpremeSuhpreme
    Vindictus Rep: 1,885
    what? multicore worked in EU?

iirc it was useless in NA
    CallistheneWSH303
  • ReverieeNoComboBonusReverieeNoComboBonus
    Vindictus Rep: 440
    Suhpreme wrote: »
    what? multicore worked in EU?

iirc it was useless in NA

Yeah cause XE version was actually good unlike premiere
    RivaRena_Ryugu
  • AurelijusAurelijus
    Vindictus Rep: 300
    edited February 18
    Well, you know all that NA has better support, less bugs and all that good stuff, at least that is what i heard from all the prem supporters back on EU forums(hhrrghhh)... But where the f is multi cores support for raid hosting? I mean seriously? Game is already badly optimized and lags with high end pc's, but you guys haven't got this option implanted? Since if I remember right ever since EU received this feature raids hosting became a great thing at least for me, and I'm sure not only me.

I reckon this feature wont be in this version anytime soon?

So, yea, cool
  • BoatGodBoatGod
    Vindictus Rep: 1,420
    edited February 18
    I would like to deny that Na has better support, however i have not experience EU support or any others for that matter. I'm curious, since I want to compare NA support to others. Have they done questionable and annoying things that bothers the players?
  • GewelliriousGewellirious
    Vindictus Rep: 1,690
    BoatGod wrote: »
    I would like to deny that Na has better support, however i have not experience EU support or any others for that matter. I'm curious, since I want to compare NA support to others. Have they done questionable and annoying things that bothers the players?

EU restored someone's weapon due to "disconnect" while some others have been refused for the same reason. Enough said. There is a member named iLavonne that once perfectly explained how both support had flaws, but cba finding it again.
  • Crash_BandicootCrash_Bandicoot
    Vindictus Rep: 300
    edited February 18
    Aurelijus wrote: »
    less bugs

What? Really? Guess I miss something....

• CallistheneCallisthene
    Vindictus Rep: 525
    Concerning the support:
    I had a issue back then on EU with buying NX. I sent a ticket and got a reply very fast and the problem was resolved so quickly that I was seriously impressed.

Yesterday, I sent a ticket on the NA support about that whole migration stuff and so. I understand that they probably must be harrassed by toooooons of tickets these last days, but I got a reply today which made me think:
    "DAFUQ? Can't you read what I wrote?"

But then again, my case concerns 2 VERY different kind of problems so it's a bit hard to tell...

Concerning the bug:
    Aside the fact that I was forced to install Window in 64bits in order for my game to stop crashing every damn time I never really had any (and that would have happened with both NA & EU anyway)
    What I don't like with the NA version (but I guess it might have come to the same thing in EU after some time) is the Nexon Launcher.

Why? Because it's basically like every other launcher. It wants to run all the time on your PC while asking for always more RAM/CPU usage and push you into buying/playing other games. I'm an old-fashioned player and I kinda hate this trend about launcher like Steam and so on.

Concerning your poll:
    I like the XE better.

Why? Because of this freakin' "Press-SHIFT-to-run" thing! ARGHHHH!

• DNAnthraXDNAnthraX
    Vindictus Rep: 840
    edited February 18
    I like premiere more. I kinda miss EU forum tho.

PS: Run-walk mechanic doesn't bother me although i've played premiere version before.
  • AquasolAquasol
    Vindictus Rep: 2,030
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    Threads merged as they both pertain to the Multicore support issue.