[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Lynn wind step buff latency delays

BreadmanBreadman
Vindictus Rep: 1,680
edited January 26, 2017 in Suggestions and Feedback
Currently, Lynn's wind step buff has to relay the data to host and back to client. If the Lynn has small delays, it also translates to wind step being delayed since it has to get the data from the host that the Lynn has the wind step buff.

Being that the two most notorious of defense mechanisms that are affected heavily with latency delays got fixed (Cross cut and Impenetrable), might we also suggest this to KR so we can have this hopefully be made to be client sided as well? Having wind step be unreliable isn't as big a problem as the other two mentioned, but it's still quite troublesome. Lynn is still playable due to her many other defensive options but this one is a big part of letting Lynn play at a much more aggressive level.

Thanks!
Order5

Comments

• Order5Order5
    Vindictus Rep: 5,900
    Agreed. Lynns have had to deal with latency on both offense (enhance smashes) and defense (wind step). It's about time one of these got some sort of improvement.
  • BreadmanBreadman
    Vindictus Rep: 1,680
    edited January 26, 2017
    I've actually never experienced any difference with my enhanced smash applications unless it extreme input dropping lag, but I do hear enough of this from other Lynns that they should probably look into this too as well.

But with our luck, we'll probably see them extend the window for enhanced smashes by one second haha.